8

Sheron: Are they still sleeping?

Arthur: Yes my lord.

Sheron started to cast a spell.

Sheron: Good, time to send them out on an adventure. By the way Arthur you're going with them too.

Arthur: But sir.

Sheron: No buts, you're gonna help them achieve the goal and you will be a personal link to me.

Arthur: ... As you wish my lord.

========================================================================

I opened my eyes, but I didn't wake up in the same room as in the one I went to sleep in. This was a smaller room without a fancy bed like the last one, the ceiling was made from planks and the walls too. I got up and started examining the place. It looked like a cottage, but how did we end up in here is my question. I got out of the room and went around the house. When I went downstairs I saw Arthur preparing breakfast. I couldn't see Alice anywhere so I guessed she was still asleep.

Chris: Good morning Arthur.

Arthur: Good morning to you too. Take a seat.

Chris: Where is Alice?

Arthur: She is in the kitchen preparing some food with me.

So I guessed wrong huh... This was kinda pissing me off, but there was nothing to be worried about.

Chris: I see...

Alice: Good morning Kiki.

Chris: Kiki?

Alice: Yes you.

Chris: Well good morning to you too I guess, but where did that come out from?

Alice: Well I don't know it seemed kinda cute so I thought I would call you that. Does it bother you?

Chris: No it doesn't, you can call me whatever you want.

Alice: Okay! Let's eat now. I cooked some tasty food.

After we ate, we cleaned up the table and Arthur started talking about the plan.

Arthur: There is a village not far from here. They are good people, but they suffer from the country and from bandits. They are getting robbed from every side.

Chris: I see... So you're saying that we should help them.

Arthur: Yes and maybe if we help them they will be willing to join our rebellion.

Alice: That's a good point, it's very likely that they will be willing to help but don't you think that putting villagers in the front lines is like suicide?

Arthur: Yes it is, but I didn't mean for them to fight for us. I thought that they could supply us with food.

Well, he has a good point so I think we should do this.

Chris: I am down for doing this.

Alice: If Chris is down then I'm too.

Arthur: Great! We should go to the village now and settle down there. We will take the opportunity to help when we can.

With that our meeting was done. We went to our rooms, prepared ourselves and grouped up at the front door. The cottage was located in the woods in the mountains and the air was really good. 

Alice: Are we gonna return here?

Arthur: Of course. This place is where Lord Sheron has a summoning circle placed so we could easily go to his palace.