Future, You Say???

HOLA, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be the first chapter.So I'm gonna make it shooort!  

plzzzzzzzzzzz Tell me if u like it (I'm always gonna use shortcuts of words :3)

And as i said before, I love bottom steve! *loveeeee*

                               THIS CHAPTER IS MORE LIKE AN INTRO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Present Time"

(set after winter soldier)-

It was a beautiful morning, Steve was running as usual and he got a message from Fury, "Meet at the avengers tower in ten minutes." Steve kinda had a feeling that something wrong gonna happen.He went quickly to the tower.

"good morning, everyone," said Steve. Everyone was either sitting on the couch or was at the bar counter (lol, it was in the morning but Tony kind of was having a shot), having coffee or bored (imagine Clint,Tony and Bucky). "hey", Natasha replied."where r u coming from?"

"exercising", replied Steve. "why do u need to be so boring? Do something fun, here! have a drink", offered Tony. "Its 7 in the morning, Tony and you know, I cant get drank." said Steve."whatever! wait! Its 7? why does Fury want us here so early?"replied Tony

"It must be really important.", said Bruce."whatever, I'm bored!", Clint and Bucky literally said it at once. "Hello, guys." Sam and Rodhey entered the room. "so, what's so urgent?" "we don't know."said Clint looking boreeed.

And suddenly Nick Fury came in and smirked," Ready to see the future?"

Everyone was dumbfounded.

"Good Morning! Earth People", Thor entered happily. "eh! What did I miss? why's everyone looking so shocked?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Done! SooorrYYYY it was short.

***They seemed shocked bcoz they didnt meet Doctor Strange or anyone else then.its more like the first avengers movie. but they will come too.

BYEEEE