About Their Kids

okay, THIS CHAPTER'S GONNA BE ABOUT AVENGERS KIDS 
I'M GONNA JUST  A LITTLE DESCRIBE ABOUT THESE (My) CHARACTERS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    Kids:

-----

JAMES STARK-ROGERS (JIM): He's son of Tony n Steve, eldest of his siblings. He's 16 years old. He has face n body looks like Steve, but there's a lot of Tony's similarities in his looks too. He has brown hair like Tony and has Steve's blue eyes. He's moody n mean, but also caring. He's a genius. He likes to make robotic things. He's Mama's little boy "Steve's little boy". He listen to none but Steve.

MARIA STARK-ROGERS:  she's the elder daughter of Tony n Steve, second eldest. She's aslo 16 years old. She has face like Tony, she got a nice body (if Steve was a girl like). She has Steve's blond hair n Tony's eyes. She's fun n bubbly, yet moody. She's also a genius. She paints very well. She's called Daddy's (Tony's) little Princess.

***JIM AND MARIA ARE TWINS, YET LOOK AND BEHAVE OPPOSITE OF EACH OTHER.***

SARAH STARK-ROGERS:  She's the youngest child of Tony n Steve. She's 5 years old. She has face like Steve's mother (?). She has dirty blond hair and blue-green eyes. She's everyone's fav. She's also genius and loves to do prank. She is given the "Princess Of Mischief" crown by Loki.

*They call Tony "dad" n Steve "Pops or Papa"

-------

Magni: son of Thor and Jane. He's the younger version of Thor.

**MARIA AND MAGNI LIKES EACH OTHER.

--------

FRANK BANNER: Son of  Bruce n Natasha. Red hair but looks like Bruce. Mix behaviour of Nat and Bruce. Don't like get mad or upset or over-reacted. GREENNNN 

--------

Cooper Barton: Eldest son of Clint n Laura. Looks and behaves like Clint. He's 22 years old.

Lila Barton: Second eldest child of Clint n Laura. Looks n behaves like Laura. She's 19 years old.

Nathaniel Barton: youngest son of Clint n Laura. Mix of Clint n Laura (more like Clint)

--------

-----------------------------------------------------

BYEEEEE

that's all for today.

SHORT CHAPTER, IK :'(