Part Three

*Above is some background music for the beginning scene. You can play it if you'd like while you read it*

"Gah!"

     Gumball woke up to the sound of his cell phone vibrating. He slowly sat up and groggily grabbed his phone from the night stand. "W-who would be texting me at 4:30 in the morning?" He thought while yawning. He unlocked the phone and his eyes widened when he saw who the text was from.  He opened the messaging app and gasped at what the text said.

   He quickly got up and ran towards his sleeping brother's fish bowl. "Darwin, Darwin! Wake up, dude!" He tapped rapidly on the glass, trying to wake him up. But the orange fish was out cold. Bubbles floated to the top as he softly snored. 

Gumball groaned and picked up the fish bowl

Gumball groaned and picked up the fish bowl. He then threw the water out along with Darwin.

*Song at 0:24*

     "Wha-? Hey!" Darwin yelped and looked up angrily at Gumball. "Dude, it's 4:30 in the morni-!!" 
"Shh!" Gumball put his hand over Darwin's mouth and whispered. "You're gonna wake up Mom and Dad! I just got a text from Carrie, and it's pretty serious." 
     Darwin shuddered. Something told him this wasn't good from the tension in Gumball's voice. Gumball opened up the messaging app and held up his phone for Darwin to read the text:

     Carrie: Guys, I know it's pretty early, but I need your help NOW! Adele, has escaped and I need your help to catch her. Who knows what horrors she could bring upon this town! Meet me at my house or summon me ASAP!! (and no, Darwin, if you're reading this, I won't get mad this time.) 

     "Oh, no! This is bad!!!" Darwin whimpered. He ran his hands through his hair in a panic and began to breath heavily. Gumball closed his eyes and made no hesitation: "Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! Carrie!" 

     Immediately, Carrie appeared in front of them. Along with her floated a few pieces of equipment("More like a lot."  thought Gumball.) that looked like it was made specifically for a ghost hunting show.

She slowly lowered the devices and landed them in front of the two boys

She slowly lowered the devices and landed them in front of the two boys. "I knew this would happen." She whispered. "Here are some devices that we can use to help find her."