Chapter 14

Emily's POV

It's been four months since they left for magcon.

Which means they have two months left.

Me and Taylor haven't talked since.

In those four months I died my hair blonde. It suits me well and I really like it. I've also been talking to Bethany mota, and she's one of my bestfriends now.

My mom and Skylynn are doing good. We all miss nash and Hayes though.

Today I'm going to hang out with Kian Lawley from o2l. We started dating two months ago.

He is so funny and perfect. Since Taylor decided to forget about me, maybe I should forget about him.

*****

It's 4:30 now and I just got ready.

I'm wearing a pink crop top that says "we wear pink on wednesdays" and some denim high waisted shorts.

I put on my white vans and curled my hair. I got in my car and drove over to the o2l house.

When I walked in Jc and kian were filming a youtube video and lia was here. (Lia Marie Johnson, Jcs girlfriend) I went and sat next to her. We decided to mess up Jcs vid. We went into the kitchen and got some silly string.

We walked out and sprayed them with it. Kian started chasing me around the house. I kept looking back and spraying him but I ran out of silly string. He went to get another bottle but I jumped on his back.

He pushed me off and started spraying it all over me.

"KIAN!" I said while laughing.

I looked over at lia and she was covered.

"Lia you're-"

"I KNOW!" She said.

"Kian I'm sorry.."

I went up to kiss his lips but he sprayed the silly string all over my face.

Jc started laughing so hard, and I'm pretty sure the whole neighbor hood heard it.

I wiped it off my face and walked into the bathroom. Kian kept knocking on the door and I kept telling him to go away. I literally had this stuff everywhere. It felt so disgusting too.

Kian unlocked the door and stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

He helped me pull it all out of my hair.

We started kissing passionately and rough. He started to put his hand up my shirt.

"K-Kian. Stop." I said.

"You don't like it?" He said.

"It's just-"

"It's just what Emily? Everytime we try to take a step forward you take three steps back! Why don't you ever want to get close to me. If we go past kissing you get all paranoid!" He walked out of the bathroom.

He didn't know. That I was- raped.. I didn't tell anyone except my family and the guys. Not even Beth.

I walked after him.

"Kian.."

"No! Get out!" He said

Tears strung to my eyes. Jc looked worried.

"Kian you don't-" I started.

"GET OUT!" He said again.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" I screamed.

"UNDERSTAND WHAT? YOUR JUST FUCKING PARANOID!" He screamed back at me.

Lia looked scared. Jc was worried. Wishbone was going crazy from all the screaming.

I stormed out and went to my car. I just say there for a minute. I pulled out and drove back to my house.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Emily, what happened!" She asked.

"Mom it's kian. He thinks I'm paranoid. He wanted to go further and I said no. Ever since that guy raped me I'm even scared to just kiss him. He told me to get out. So I left." I said crying.

She engulfed me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

We started talking for like 40 minutes then I walked up to my room.

I went into the bathroom to see how I looked.

Disgusting.

Maybe I am paranoid.

My life has been a downhill for the longest I can remember.

I can never be happy.

When I find happiness, something destroys it.

Like always.

I want to be with my dad.