Chapter 23

Nashs POV

It's been 4 months since Emily died.

Taylor actually commuted suicide.

He left a note

Hi guys. I know you all think I was doing good, but the truth is, I haven't. I can't live with myself knowing she's gone. I want to be with her. I want to see her. I'm so sorry to whoever is reading this. I love you all. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I started cutting my wrists. I've written this note a thousand times. I want you all to know that no one caused this. I did. My pain did actually. My heart hurts. I'm sorry. I truly will miss you all. I kept all this pain to myself. I should've told you. You guys probably could have helped me. But I wanted to die. The hate on Twitter is unbelievable. They all think that Emily wanted to die because of me. They're saying some mean things about Emily too.

Well I guess this enough of this note. I know it's all over the place. But I want to let you all know where I am. Hopefully I'm in heaven with Emily. I wish you all a good life. I love you Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Aaron, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Hayes Mahogany, Jacob, Mom, Dad, My brothers, sister, all my family, and all the fans. See you guys on the other side.

-Taylor Caniff.