Dragon Appearance

Velonic is an enormous blue scaled dragon; standing 5 stories tall, with black tribal markings all over her body. She stands on four muscular legs with large paws and long sharp black talons, four toes on each paw with a fifth foreclaw. She has a long neck and tail, and has huge feather like wings that she likes to fold loosely by her sides. The wings are different, they were attached to the sides of her body like an ear to a head, not by another arm behind her shoulders like most dragons. Her head was massive with a long muzzle and bright sapphire blue eyes that mostly stayed soft and kind. Around her eyes were scaled almost like eyebrows with spikes on them. Two straight black horns that were spaced on each side of her head stick out on the top of her skull pointing toward her back then toward the end they curved upward. Small, black spikes came down her jaw and chin. With Large and sharp black spikes that went from her forehead down to the tip of her tail where black blades replaced spikes. They come on both sides of her tail, and they do not connect to each other at all. It looked like two blades on her either side of her tail that curved out then straight almost like a box shaped curved. Some smaller rows of spike come on each side of her tail. Deadly weapon if she so chooses.

Her scales are smooth to the touch one way but sharp if rubbed the opposite way. They cover her entire body except her toes but plates ran up the middle of each toe. She is built and a very muscular dragoness, she is strong from her experiences and she looks fit for a fight.

[Couldn't find any pictures that look like her but this one will due.]