twentyfour (edited)

Today Class 1-A had a different feel to it. Something wasn't right. And anyone who knew the teens well enough would know that - Or it was the fact that said students were standing in front of a white board with the words  "SAVE (Y/N)" lazily scribbled on it.

You see, ever since two months ago when the boy was added to their group chat , each of them had grown some sort of bond with him. All of them ATLEAST had a one-on-one conversation with him.

But , no one was as close to the (h/c) boy as Todoroki, Bakugou, Izuku, and obviously, Kaminari.

For some reason , they had bonded with the boy more than the rest. With his annoying slang and nicknames and lazy grammar - they had formed a friendship.

Sorta.

"Okay, so as Todoroki has so kindly told us - MY BOY IS IN TROUBLE! He has ran away from home! And he sounded really panicked! Just like that one time he accidentally texted us , remember that?"

Uraraka raised her hand. "Yeah, I remember that! He was acting all weird after it... "

Kaminari nodded his head in agreement before capping his EXPO dry-erase marker and tossing it hastily on Mr.Aizawa's desk.

"Exactly. But now , ever since this thing with Todoroki - HE WONT RESPOND TO US! THAT IS BAD! VERY. BAD."

Bakugou sighed in frustration.

"CAN YOU JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR ONE MOMENT?!" Kaminari looked at him , as if he just kicked a puppy. But , before long, was retaliating back.

"WELL EXCUSE ME! BUT (Y/N) IS OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! AND HE'S OBVIOUSLY IN TROUBLE! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! JUST SIT THERE AND B-"

Kaminari was cut of by Mina slamming her hands on her desk. "Can you just stop arguing for one moment? This isn't about you! It's about finding and helping (Y/N)! So if you both could chill for one second and actually focus on figuring out a way to talk to him - then maybe we can help him faster!"

Mina did have a point.

Even though they all were very sensitive to (Y/N) , they still had to relax - even if they felt too panicked.

Kaminari stopped and nodded his head, then looked at the rest of class 1-A triumphantly.

"Yeah! Mina's right! Let's start helping (Y/N)!"

The students nodded to one another , showing their agreement.

"So does anyone have suggestions?"

Tohru hummed. "Yeah, he had a sister right? If we can't contact him , then we can at least try to contact his sister. Maybe she can tell us.. "

Izuku nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect! But , how are we going to get her number? It's not like we could find it easily. They do live in America , right?"

"Izuku's right. How are we going to get her number if she lives in another country? Plus, even if she did live in Japan like the rest of us, how would we get hold of her number anyway?"

Even though the students went to the most prestigious school in Japan , how were they going to get her number? They were training to be upcoming Heroes , not CIA agents.

Todoroki clicked his tongue , which gathered everyone's attention.

"We could find a phone book. They still make them so it should be no problem. We can order one online and then call the numbers 'till we find his sister. But, in order to do that , we need to know what state he lives in so we can buy the right book. Does anyone know?"

"Yeah, ribbit," responded Tsu, taking in a deep breath, "It's Illinois , if I remember correctly."

Kirishima high fived her before pondering for a moment.

"Wait - what's his sisters name?"

"Why would we need to know her name?"

Bakugou cut in. " Because if we have her name, we can do it quicker dumbass. Just ask if it's his sister and if they say no, they move onto the next number. God. Y'all are so FUCKING STUPID.. "

Jirou cleared her throat.

"Mayah, her name is Mayah. We don't know his last name so we can ask if they have a brother named (Y/-"

"1, why aren't you in your seats? 2, who the fuck is (Y/N)?!"

"Oh.. hi Mr.Aizaw-"

"All of you are dead."

Kaminari nodded.

"Yeah. I know."