Prologue

F/N POV

This world is a strange place. From many years people are born with some superhuman powers. About 80% of the population has some superpowers... but not me. I am one of those who is called "quirkless". However, I tried not to pay attention to it. I accepted my fate (unlike my buddy Izuku Midoriya) and decided to live with it, unlike my parents... I always had the impression that they blamed me for not having quirk.

To have less time to think about it, I found myself an odd job, I became a courier. Thanks to the fact that I didn't have to train my quirk, I was able to travel the city, until I knew all the hidden passages and shortcuts. Thanks to this, I was the best at my job.

I tried not to stand out. I have delivered consignments to dudes you have not heard of. But one time... the consignment found me...

The last thing I remember is the glow of this strange ball

Some time later...

Ghaaaa.... -My body was seriously burnted, my hair burned and my clothes were ragged and damaged.

 -My body was seriously burnted, my hair burned and my clothes were ragged and damaged

- Oh shit... what the hell happened... ? - I woke up in the middle of a big crater. All the buildings around were destroyed, and what was left, was burned or ruined.

I got up and with difficulty, I stood on my feet

I got up and with difficulty, I stood on my feet. Then I heard the sound of a helicopter.

- There is someone alive! Hey! Wave, if you can hear me! - I looked towards the helicopter, raised my hand, and waved lightly.

- If you can walk, go out of there and go to the bridge! Quickly! Everything is collapsing! - Helicopter began to fly away. My common sense suggested that in order to disappear from there. When I took the first step, I felt a terrible pain! I probably have several bones broken...

- Ghaa... C'mon F/N... Move... - I told myself and began to hobble among the ruins of cars, buildings and burning earth. When I passed one of the cars, it exploded and knocked me down.

- F/N! Are you there?! - I heard Midoriya's voice coming from my phone which was hidden in a small pocket in front side of my backpack.

- I-Izuku...? Bloody hell... what's going on here...? There was a big explosion ...-I got up and continued my escape.

- Of course, there was an explosion! On television, they say villains blow up various places in the city! Come back home quickly or to some other safe place! - I hung up and walked in the falling ruins of the parking lot. When I passed a damaged electrical system, the damaged device electrocuted me, with a high dose of electricity! But instead of pain, I felt some of my wounds are healing...

- What the hell...? I should be dead...! - I moved on, I was almost crushed by the falling concrete shards of the ceiling. At the end of the parking lot, I found a working car, some lamps and a defective generator that still supplied electricity. When I came close enough, I was again electrocuted but this time by this generator! When I was electrocuted by the generator, it started to transport energy to car and lamps, which after a few seconds exploded! Through the explosion, a piece of floor collapsed, so I could go down to street level.

- What is happening with me... - When I reached the street, I saw that I was near the bridge, and a helicopter was flying over me.

- If you can walk, evacuate to the Neons district! Emergency services are on their way! - Said a voice from the helicopter. On the bridge, was a group of policemen and paramedics.

- Hey you! Move, fast! - Policeman said. I headed for the bridge. When I walked onto the bridge, I was again, electrocuted by two devices that operated the drawbridge.

-God, no! - This time I felt a huge pain.

- What's happening with him?!

- Stand back everyone! - Policemen and paramedics were scared of what was happening to me, I also.

- No... NO! - My arms were surrounded by an electric aura. I couldn't move, some force pulled my hands to the ground, but I resisted it. Then from the sky, huge thunderbolts began to strike near me! Thunderbolts blew up police cars and an ambulance, and then began to hit policemen and paramedics! I started to run over the bridge, and thunderbolts, as if, followed me. They were constantly destroying and hurting everything around me. When I reached the end of bridge, I fell exhausted...

When I was unconscious, in some way, I heard voices of the dying. Thousands of people died crushed by buildings or burned alive. I was transported to the hospital, and the heroes' squads took care of saving those who managed to survive. Apparently, similar events took place in several other places in the city. It was bad outside, but inside of me... something ... something was beginning.

Whenever I woke up, all medical equipment started going crazy! And electric charges started shooting from my body! As soon as my body calmed down, I found out from the doctors that my "quirk" had just woken up. Very rarely, it almost never happens that a person who up to the age of four didn't wake up "quirk" in yourself, woke it up in the future...

I ran away from the hospital as soon as I could.When I went through one of the more crowded places in the city, all TVs began broadcasting one and the same.

- Look at this, citizens of Musutafu! Film which you are now seeing was recorded by a security camera in the epicenter of the explosion. Here is the man who destroyed our city and our lives! - Then on all the screens there was a film, on which I hold this bomb, a moment later film was stopped and my face was precisely seen.

- Someone died from your family? Now you know who is responsible for it! If you know anything about him, let me know.We must inform everyone about this terrorist!Whoever he is, he will pay for what he did! - Have you ever been called a terrorist? From this day, I only remember that I went to work, and then I had to run away to save my life... But this film... Where did I get the package from and why did I deliver the bomb? And more importantly, to whom?

People on the street, started to recognize me, it started to be dangerous, I decided to escape from there as soon as possible. However, when I got to my house, I was forbidden to enter it. My parents called me a criminal and a terrorist and they threatened to call the police. So I ran away and lived on the street.

I cut myself off from everyone, for a month I hid in dark alleys like a rat to wait until the atmosphere subsided. During this time, I practiced my new power. I was able to control it! I can shoot with lightning and drain energy from electrical things!However, my weakness is water. Small puddles are not a problem, but if I enter a larger water reservoir, not only I can die, but also everyone who is in it. Because of this, I had problems with taking a shower, but in the end, I managed to find a way to do it.

Now I know I'm ready... I need to find out who and why gave me this bomb! And the only place which can help me is in this city... U.A High School... Heh... I think it's time to go back to school...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New idea!

Let me know if you like it. Here I will focus only on one power, in contrast to what is in DxD. Thank you for reading and I will be happy to hear your opinions.

Take care!