First Day In U.A.

F/N POV

Soon after, I went back to my place. I had to prepare myself for going to a new school. Unfortunately, instead of my comfortable clothes, I had to wear school uniform again... Sliding on power lines, I got in front of the school gate. I still had a lot of time to start the lesson, so I entered the school with a calm step.

- "1A... 1A... 1A... Here!" - In front of me there was a 3-4 meters high door. They are probably so big that everyone can go through them. It is not known whether any giant will be admitted to this school. The door, however, was very light, so I opened it without any problems...

- "Remove your legs from your desk!"

- "Heh? Why, four-eyes?"

- "A lady should not behave like this! Anyway, it's a disrespect for our older colleagues and the people who made this desk!"

- "Not a little bit! And I'm not a lady! From which school did they bring you here?"- Bakugo talked with this boy in glasses who was complaining about Izuku.

- "From the Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida..."

- "Somei?! Are you a bourgeois? I'm looking forward to crush you!" - They mentioned a few more words when Bakugo turned her head towards me and looked with disbelief and anger - "WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE?"! - The whole class looked at me

- "I'm going to study here.... Izuku is not there yet?" - Bakugo started to growl and the boy in glasses moved in my direction

- "I am from the Somei Private Academy..."

- "Yeah, I've heard it, nice to meet you. My name is F/N L/N." - I shaken his hand and heard someone calling me.

- "Yo, electric, do you remember me?" - said the boy with red hair - "My name is Eijiro Kirishima, thanks for your help on the arena!" - We high-fived

- "I would also like to thank you." - A girl with purple hair said, which I also met in the arena - "I am Kyoka Jiro. Nice to meet you." - I shaken her hand and heard the sound of the door opening

- "Good morning I apologise for being late!" - Izuku ran up exhausted into the classroom. Iida immediately moved in his direction and started talking to him, I sat down on the fourth place on the left side of the class. I looked around the classroom, nobody stood out from the crowd, except for one person....

 I looked around the classroom, nobody stood out from the crowd, except for one person

Her white-red hair was visible from afar. She sat quietly and did not look around but read a book. After a while Kirishima, Jiro and some other students approached me.

- "Hey, homie. In general, what kind of quirk do you have if you can throw lightnings?"

- "Lightnings? I can emit electricity, we have similar quirks!" - Blond boy said.

- "Shut up Kaminari!" - Kirishima shouted - "Let him speak."

- "Well, honestly, I don't know as they called it..."