U.A Exam

[S/C] - Some color

[F/C] - Favourite color

-----------------------------------------------------------

F/N POV

10 months passed in a blink of an eye. During this time, I tried to use my power in various ways. It came to the fact that my power mutated! In the hospital, they said that by frequent use of my quirk, a by-product was created, an additional quirk. They said it is related to my main quirk, blah blah blah... The most important thing for me is that I will have even more powers! I received more documents from them and went on to train my quirk.

Several times it happened that thanks to the walkie-talkie from the police, I learned about various crimes in the city, so I could prevent them. Using quirk without permission is illegal, so I always escaped before the police arrived and I left the criminals "attached" to the ground. I called it "Arc Restraint". I create electric shackles around opponent's hands and feets and immobilize him.

 I create electric shackles around opponent's hands and feets and immobilize him

I can also detect energy sources and detect live beings using "Radar Pulse". I emits a weak electrical impulse and receives other impulses.

 I emits a weak electrical impulse and receives other impulses

In addition, I have several other moves...

This day has finally come. Today is the entrance exam to the U.A. Immediately when I woke up, I went to Izuk's apartment, so that we could go there together. I was wearing black tabi shoes, [S/C] cargo pants, [S/C] T-shirt, and [S/C] hoodie, and of course my favorite [F/C] sling bag. I knocked on the door and Izuku's mother opened it. She is short, plump and green-haired, but a kind and caring woman.

- "Good morning Mrs.Midoriya. Is Izuku at home?" - I greeted her with a smile

- "Good morning F/N. Unfortunately, Izuku is not at home, he went out somewhere very early... I'm a bit worried about him, he's been acting strangely for a long time..."

- "He prepared himself for today's exam. I am sure that soon everything will be back to normal." - I tried to comfort her somehow - I'm sure that he will succeed today.

- "Do you really believe that?"

- "Of course. If anyone had to practice hard to get to U.A, then that must be he!"