Chapter 62

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"So you gonna tell me why Caleb got beat up by some white man I ain't never seen before?" Cheyenne asked.

The day after all the drama with Stewart and Caleb I decided to go get my nails done with my cousin. She wanted to catch up now that she saw I was fully moved back into our apartment.

"His name is Stewart and he was my boss... we got close and started messing around. I was cheating on Caleb with him. Caleb and him have had bad blood for years and I just made things worse with this whole scandal... oh and I'm pregnant," I said admitting everything.

"Wait hold up! You're pregnant? By who?" Cheyenne asked.

"I don't know which one of them are the father," I admitted ashamed.

"Oh girl you messy," Cheyenne said.

"Well thanks for the support," I said.

"What? Ain't no body tell you to spread yourself thin between these white men," Cheyenne joked.

"I messed up. Caleb and I started off rocky and Stewart was so nice. I got caught up in the attention they gave me, the gifts/ lifestyle they both could provide, not to mention the good dick I got from both men..." I said honestly

What the sex was good and clearly my current state proved that.

"Your ass got sprung off some white dick? Girl even if the pipe was that good you ain't on no birth control with your stupid ass," Cheyenne said.

"I missed a few pills," I said.

"Well you sure in a world of mess now. But I'm not going to abandon you. I'll help you through this pregnancy and raising the baby," Cheyenne said.

"Really?" I asked surprised she was willing to be here for me.

"Of course. We're family and even if you do stupid shit that makes us sistas look bad you know I always got your back. We're blood boo," Cheyenne said.

"Thanks Cheyenne. This has all been a huge learning experience. I was real selfish and stupid. But at least everything is out in the open. Caleb broke up with me but that wasn't surprising. I moved my things out of his place, which you saw in the living room. Now I gotta go get my things from Stewart's place since I dumped him," I said.

"That Stewart guy really kicked Caleb's ass when he was the side piece," Cheyenne said.

"Caleb said that fight had more to do with their personal history from college or something... not the situation with me," I said.

"Well what the hell happened between them in college?" Cheyenne asked.

"I don't know. Neither one of them has ever told me," I said.

"Well that's their business I guess. You got a little one to start getting ready for," Cheyenne said.

"I know," I said as I looked down at my stomach.

My stomach was still flat for now but I knew in a few months I'd gain the baby weight and motherhood would become more of a reality.

I was scared to become a mother if I was being honest.

I didn't really have a mother growing up. My mother was hooked on drugs and focused on that more than raising me.

I didn't want to let my child down like my mother let me down.

I wanted to be and do better.

After getting my nails done with my cousin I had to leave her and go over to Stewart's place.