Chapter One: Morning Snowmans

The sun has begun to rise slowly as It started to appear on the horizon. The light shined across the land, shining everything in sight. The sun eventually shined on Yeti Village that was up high on a mountain. The light shined through the entrance of a tower that stood tall in the village. Migo was still in bed, half-sleeping until a bright light shined on his face and eyes. His big blue eyes started to open slowly. He sat up, slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He let out a yawn and stretch his arms and legs to a point Migo can here his bones cracking within. Then a big smile appeared on his face.

"Yes, another brand new awesome day."

Migo whispers, keeping his voice down so he would not wake his dad, Dorgle who slept next door to him, despite his happiness and excitement all stuffed down deep in his chest.

Then his dad walked right past his room shouting.

"Up and 'em, Migo! It's another brand new day!"

It almost caught Migo by surprise that his dad was up right at sunrises. Migo could not contain his happiness longer. He had to let it all out. He got out of bed and ran outside to see the village below him. The Yetis were out and about in the village, roaming free. The glowing snails at some caves starting to turn on one by one.

"Today is another brand new day!"

Migo is shouting to the world. The sky snail, or what his Smallfoot taught him, the sun was now shining brightly in the light blue clear sky, no clouds in sight.

His dad came by his side, and he too looks down to the village he had come to know. He has never seen his home so alive and full of pure happiness in his lifetime; it felt different. This was no longer the same village that Dorgle and his lovely wife grew up in.

The Yetis were going about their lives. They laughed, the children played, and most importantly, they asked questions that they were never allowed to do when the rule was written in stone by Stonekeeper. He felt that this generation is going to be different, a newer brighter generation for all Yetis and Smallfoots everywhere. He smiled.

"Ready to head on down, son?"

Migo turned down to his dad and nodded his head.

"Yeah, dad. I'm more than ready!"

His father can tell that his son was thrilled about starting today.

So they both headed down to the village to be with everyone in the village. By the time they got down there, they had gone in their separate directions to have chats with the other Yetis this lovely morning.

Migo, the most friendliest Yeti that he is, chatted with everyone available. After Migo finished up a short chat with one of the Yetis, Migo ran into Soozie, who is a young Yeti who couldn't speak just yet but is capable of sign language. She was excited to go down to the Smallfoots village again.

"Oh, hey, Sooz. Are you excited for today?"

"Mmhm!"

The young Yeti answered with a satisfied nod. Migo smiled at that.

"Me too. And I guarantee your Smallfoot is excited too." Soozie nodded rapidly in agreement.

Then Soozie turned and saw other children playing and chatting to each other about the Smallfoots.

So she decided to join them. She waved him bye as she ran off to chat with the other children. Migo waved her bye back.

"Migo!"

A voice called out to him behind him. When Migo turned to see who was calling him, he saw Meechee running towards him from the much more happy face ice palace. Migo smiled with glee.