Chapter Nineteen:War For Smallfoot Part 2

They all strained down at the village in terror, especially the Smallfoot, who rode along with yetis on mammoths. Their home is up in ablaze like some sort of war zone. They felt like they got here too late. Perhaps if they got here sooner, they could prevent the damages. The north yetis villagers are disturbed that their leader, the yeti they trusted, did this. Migo and the others felt terrible.

"...My God." Hank whispers out loud.

"They're destroying everything!" Brenda shouted horror.

"We need to stop them right away!" Percy exclaimed.

"My daughter down there!" May's mother said on the verge of tears.

"I didn't want to believe that my father was going this, but..." Teal is out for words. Absolutely speechless. No words can be spoken about this. She nearly teared up herself. Cornell tried to comfort her, his stepsister.

"It's awful." Migo finished for her. Migo and Meechee gazed in their eyes in despair. They all at this point looked at each on what are they do to stop this. Then Gwangi spotted something in the distance. He squinted his eyes to see it. He pointed at it out. "Guys, look! I think I see something happening just outside the village!"

"What are they doing over there?" Fleem implored. Percy had a slight idea of what they are talking about. He promptly took out his binoculars from his backpack.

"Hey, Snowball, can you give me a boost?" Percy said with hand signals to Migo.

"Huh? Do you want a boost to see the distance with your eyewear?" Migo translated to the best of his ability. Percy nodded, he guessed Migo got it right. "Okay, little guy." Migo had Percy hop on hand and onto his head. Then look thought his binoculars to see the village. He saw a lot, that's for sure. He saw yetis guards on the backs mammoths running all over the town, capturing people, who are the streets. Not only that, but he saw a crashed helicopter and the police seaming everywhere in town. And then he saw the two Stonekeepers fighting downtown. He couldn't believe what he was looking at.

"What do you see, little buddy?" Migo asked.

"What's happening down there?" Brenda asked too.

"...The leader yeti's guards are capturing people down there. The police are everywhere. It's just pure chaos down there." Percy informed all of them out of fear himself. It got gasp out of everyone. Percy turned to Meechee and told her. "Wonder, I saw your father fighting the yeti leader."

"My father...is fighting him," Meechee said out of breath, she worried about her father. The group is taken aback by this. Percy looks through his binoculars again.

"Wait, your father can fight?" Kolka. asked

"Apparently."

"Guys, it looks like their evacuating the town on the westside!" Percy shouted. That's good news everyone needed to here. He also translates that to the yetis.

"That's good," Gwangi said in relief.

"Okay, that's good. That's good to hear." Hank said. That gave Migo a plan.

"Everyone, I have an idea!" Migo begins to explain along with hand signals. "We need to get all the Smallfoots to the westside of the village with the others by going around. As for the guards, they need to be shown the truth, and everyone is capable of changing just like all you did." Everyone is moved by that plan, especially Meechee and Percy. Brenda did have to tell some people the plan since some did not quite understand hand signals. But other then that, everyone understood the plan.

Both Migo and Meechee got off of their mammoths and gave them to someone else in the crowd as they prepare themself to head down to the village.

"Okay, Smallfoot, I want you to go with them to the west side, okay?" Migo told him though hand signals.