Intro/Story outline

If you didn't know. Lu Keran is part of a C-POP girl group called FANXYRED. If you already know about her and FANXYRED then I think you will definitely enjoy this story but if you don't know who she or her band mates are, I suggest you read up on them!

This story is written specifically for females! So if you're a guy I suggest that you don't read it. But I mean, I'm not stopping you.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This story may contain the following and if you are sensitive to any of the topics or they make you uncomfortable please do not read this. Thank you.

This book contains:

-Inappropriate language
-Side ships (Taekook, Markson, Sope, etc.)
-Suicidal characters
-GirlXGirl
-same sex couples (if you're homophobic get tf out)
-Smut
-Angst
-Featured KPOP/CPOP groups (BTS, GOT7, BOY STORY, etc.)

I will add more warnings as the story continues and if you were wondering about what certain acronyms mean:

Y/N-Your name
Y/S/N-Your stage name
Y/F/N-Your full name
Y/N/N-Your nickname

So if someone said "Y/N is at the park."
It means that you are at the park.
So in my case it would say "Carly is at the park."
But in your case your name would replace my name.

I already have written the plot and a shit load of chapters so I'll tell you what it's about.
——————————————————
Lu Keran is the leader of a c-pop girl band called FANXYRED. The group consists of 6 members.

Keran (K)
Lin Fan (Marco)
Junxi (Roy)
Xichen (Shawn)
Yiyang (Joel)
Y/N (Y/S/N)

One night Keran was partying and drinking so much that she threw up on herself and had to be brought home. Xichen was so tired from partying that Y/N took over the duty to give Keran a shower. What will happen when Keran realizes that her crush Y/N saw her naked?
——————————————————
Other featured characters include:

Seokjin-Gay (BTS)
Taehyung-Gay (BTS)
Jungkook-Bisexual (BTS)
Jimin-Asexual, Straight(BTS)
Hoseok-Pansexual (BTS)
Yoongi-Bisexual (BTS)
Namjoon-Straight (BTS)
Kai-Straight (EXO)
Baekhyun-Straight (EXO)
Chen-Straight (EXO)
Xiumin-Gay (EXO)
Jackson-Bisexual (GOT7)
Mark-Bisexual (GOT7)
Bambam-Straight (GOT7)
Jinyoung-Gay (GOT7)

Boystory will also make an appearance but probably won't individually have parts. Just the band as a whole.
——————————————————-
I will be starting the first chapter on February 6th-7th (depending on your time zone) so be ready!

I love you diamonds and hope you all have a great day/night.

Taestyoonkook💗