Spin The Bottle

18+

"Okay! Everyone get in a circle!"

All the band members and their friends Mark, Jackson, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook got into a circle.

"The way this works is simple." Keran explained. "Each Of us will write down 3 dares and 3 truths and put it in the box. Then one of us will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, has to pick from the box. If you get a dare, you do the dare. If you get Truth, You tell the truth."
——————————————————
15 Minutes later they began to play the game. Junxi spun the bottle first and it landed on Mark.

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"It says "Tell the truth. Are you in a relationship?" The truth is yes I am."

Mark spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.

"It says I have to lick the person to my rights armpit."

Jungkook looked at him and sighed, lifting him arm up. Taehyung was lucky that Jungkook had shaved, he was also lucky that Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower.
After doing the dare Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on Junxi.

"All It says is I have to hug Jin. What kind of dare is this?"

Junxi hugged Jin and Jin smiled.

Junxi spun the bottle and it landed on Keran.
Keran picked a piece of paper out of the box and read it.

"I dare you to make out with the person to your left."

Keran blushed and she looked at Y/N. Everyone started laughing at their expressions. Keran's face was red while Y/N's face looked like she had just seen a ghost but they didn't hesitate to start. Keran grabbed
Y/N's wrist and pulled her into a room.

"How are we supposed to know if you're actually making out?" Yiyang screamed through the closer door.

"I don't know? You can hear can't you?"

They all sighed and put their ears to the door, listening closely. Meanwhile in the other room, the two girls were practically softly kissing each other.

"I hear kissing! Not making out!"

Y/N pushed Keran onto her bed and began kissing her rougher. Y/N began giving Keran open mouth kisses and slid her tongue into Keran's mouth. Keran moaned and everyone outside of the door froze.

"Are they enjoying it?" Junxi said quietly.

"I think so." Shawn replied.

Y/N slid Keran's grey sweat shirt off then her black tank top as well. Keran then began stripping Y/N, leaving them both half naked.
They were both kissing each other when Keran pushed Y/N over and got on top of her.
Suddenly they all opened the door in shock.
The floor was scattered with their clothes, the 2 girls were half naked and their hands were placed they definitely shouldn't have been.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Junxi screamed.

The rest of them just had their mouths hung wide open while Y/N grabbed a blanket and covered them both up.

"Get out!" Keran yelled.

"What's going on here?" Their manager said from around the corner.

"oh fuck." Junxi said silently.

"nothing." Marco said. "Just hanging out with our friends." Marco awkwardly wrapped her arm around Jungkook's waist while Junxi, Mark and Yiyang covered the door way and Keran and Y/N hid under the blankets.

"S-so how was your day?" Taehyung said weirdly as he knew very limited Chinese.

"Good. I guess." Their manager smiled. "What are you guys blocking?"

"N-nothing dude." Jackson said stupidly and their manager pushed Mark out of the way and walked into the room.

"We're fucked." Keran exclaimed.
——————————————————