Hangover

The morning was not as pleasant as usual. Instead of getting coffee from Junxi like normally. all she and the members who went to the party got were a scolding from her. It was not pleasant. But what was pleasant was taking a nap and waking up to a smiling Y/N sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing?''

"I was waiting for you to wake. Got a problem with that?"

"No." Keran laughed.

"Do you remember what happened last night?''

"No. All i remember was partying for like 2 hours, getting very drunk and getting picked up by Xichen but i don't remember what happened after that."

"Well then you're gonna be embarrassed...''

"Why?"

"Well you see...Xichen was really tired after bringing you home and being scolded by Junxi so she asked me to make sure you get in the shower because you threw up on yourself earlier in the night. I had to undress you, put you in the shower, clean you and then dress you again. I saw A LOT of you....."

Keran just sat with her mouth hung open in complete utter shock and embarrassment.

"You saw me naked?''

"Yeah"

"Oh my god."

"Its okay, really. It's not like i'm a guy or something."

"It's just weird."

"It wasn't weird to me."

"Huh?"

"I mean i see you naked all the time, i just never tell you."

"What?''

"You see, Ever since we all moved in together because of the band, I've had a different schedule than you. On weekdays, Linfan and Yiyang and I go to voice lessons at 10AM, Dance lessons at 11:30 AM then i go home at 1:30PM Usually because the rest have to go to english lessons for 2 hours. But You and Junxi start voice lessons at 10AM until 11:30 AM and go to dance lessons until 2PM because you're the main dancer, then you have a break where you get in the shower and i don't know if you notice or not but i'm literally on my bunk all the time while you're getting undressed."

"What?''

"I see you naked like everyday, is my point."

"Oh my god."

"Dude it's not a big deal.''

"It is a big deal!''

"Why?''

"Because Y/N! I like girls and I like you!"

It seemed as though time froze.

"You like me?''

"Y-yes."

"Please don't yell at me.''

Though Y/N didn't yell at her. She did do something very crazy in the moment.

She grabbed Kerans waist and kissed her. Wrapping her arms around Keran's small frame and holding her tight. Keran kissed back instantly and wrapped her arms around Y/N's Neck.
-------------------------------------------------------

tHe QuEeR bOis (and girl) groupchat

Jinnie: SHE KISSED YOU?!

K_Lukeran: Yeah. Why?

Jinnie: OMG MY SHIP HAS SAILED

K_Lukeran: Shut up

JiminieIsShort: I swear Jin's so gay

Jinnie: Well I guess that makes sense because you know, I AM gay and wtf are you doing here you straight hoe. THIS CHAT IS FOR HOMOS ONLY.

TaeTae: 🍵

JiminieIsShort: Stfu Jin

TaeTae: SOOOOOOOOOOOO what happened after that?

K_Lukeran: I asked her to be my girlfriend.

TaeTae: You did what!?

Yoongles: wHaT?

J-HOOOOOOPE: DID SHE SAY YES?

K_Lukeran: yes, Just don't tell my band k?

Yoongles: MY SHIP HAS SAILED

JUNGKOOKIE: WOW-
——————————————————
"Keke, what are you guys texting about?"

"N-nothing." Keran Slammed her laptop shut.

Y/N giggled and walked over to Keran's bed and back hugged her. Keran Scooted onto
Y/N's lap and cuddled up to her chest.

"Wanna play truth or dare?"
——————————————————-
YEET THE 2ND CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED! What will happen next?