Dance With Me

The manager noticed the clothes on the floor and 2 bodies underneath a blanket. The man pulled the blanket off to see the 2 female huddled in to each other with practically no clothes on.

"What the fuck is going on here!?"

"You really want the truth?" Keran said.
"We were making out."

"So you two are lesbians?"

"Y-yeah."

"How long have you liked each other?"

"Since I met her." They said in unison.

Their manager was fuming and raised his hand to slap Y/N before Keran grabbed his arm.

"Don't you dare. All of you guys, get the fuck out."

The manager and the boys left and the rest of the band stayed and chilled for a bit, while Keran was cuddled up in Y/N's embrace on the couch.

"So have you told your parents yet?" Marco asked curiously.

"N-no." Keran said. "I'm afraid they'll be mad and hate me.

"I told my parents."

"What'd they say?" Yiyang asked curiously.

"They said that it was okay and that their sure Keran's a wonderful person."

"That's good." Junxi smiled.

Y/N played with Keran's soft, short, dark brown hair and ran her hands through it.

"Ahhh you guys are too cute!" Marco squealed.

Keran blushed and hid her face in Y/N's neck. Junxi whispered something to Yiyang, Marco and Xichen and they all nodded.

"We're gonna go practice that dance move we've been having issues with." Junxi said smiling.

"What dance move?" Marco said cluelessly, before Junxi hit her arm. "Just agree with her." Xichen whispered in her ear. "Oh yeah! That dance move. I totally know what you're talking about! Yeah let's go practice that dance move that really actually totally exists." Marco said nervously, obviously lying and the rest of the girls left.

"That was weird."
Y/N laughed.

"I agree. I think they're just trying to get us alone."

"Yeah. Speaking of dancing, do you want to maybe do a duet with me?"

"S-sure. What song?"

"Well. I was thinking "The truth untold." By BTS."
——————————————————
5 hours later

They're movements were synchronized, dancing with perfect timing, with the music blasting and sweat dripping down their faces, their clothes were drenched and their feet hurt like hell yet they didn't stop dancing. They still had smiles on their faces even though it was almost 1AM and they had a busy schedule the next day.

Near the end of the dance they walked towards one and other and held each other. Keran's arms around Y/N neck and Y/N's arms around Keran's waist.

"I haven't felt this happy in a while." Y/N smiled and Keran kissed her lips softly.
After pulling away Keran noticed a tear traveling down Y/N's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

"There's something wrong. Tell me."

"I-I wish life was always like this. Easy and enjoyable. But it's not."

"I know. Life isn't fair. But I'm here for you if you need anything okay?"

Y/N nodded buried her face into Keran's sweaty neck before they both heard the door to the practice room open.

"K-Keran? Y/N? What are you two doing in here?" There dance teacher asked, confused.

"We just finished a dance we made."

"Oh! Can I see!"

"Sure I guess. The girls started the music and danced their hearts out one last time before ending the choreography with a kiss.
Their dance teacher was shocked but looked very happy.

"That was such a good job guys!"

"Thank you." The girls both bowed and said their goodbyes before going home and falling asleep in Keran's bed.
——————————————————
Oof this chapter is short. I don't like short chapters but I will be putting up a new chapter soon:)

Love you guys!

Taestyoonkook🖤