iii. signs (potential)

"Hey come with me" Zayn says and grabs my hand, dragging me.

"Wait... where are we going?"

"To the bathroom"

"Why do you need me to go the bathroom with you?"

"Because I want to show you something"

What the hell does he want to show me? I feel like I'm going to murdered.

We go into the bathroom and he makes sure no one else in there, especially since it's after school and we don't want people thinking the wrong idea.

Next thing I knew, he takes off his shirt.

My breathing becomes heavier and my heart starts running too fast for me to process.

"Look at this tattoo I got" Zayn said and turned on his side and showed me a tattoo of a card.

"Woah! That's so cool!" I say, mesmerized by the ink on his skin. Really it's nothing special, a tattoo is a tattoo. 

"Want to touch it?" He asked.

For a second there was a complete silence in the universe where you could hear a butterfly flap its wings.

"I-I-I um... s-sure" I say and reach out to touch the tattoo.

Liam what in the actual fuck are you doing? Stop touching his torso. Stop feeling turned on by this. What the hell? DON'T LET YOUR EYES FUCKING LINGER. LIAM STOP.

While I'm touching the area where the ink was imprinted, I noticed that Zayn was looking at me the whole entire time, watching me touch him. For a split second our gazes meet and I felt it... I felt the tension. I pulled away my hand.

"That's a really cool tattoo" I say, because there's literally nothing else to say.

"Yeah thanks, I'm planning to get one of a heart right here," and he points to his waist.

"Oh wow, and your parents don't mind?" I ask, curious as to why a 15 year old has a tattoo.

"Yeah they're totally fine with me getting a tattoo as long as it's no inappropriate."

"Oh wow, you have really cool parents Zee" I say. 

"It's nothing really..." Zayn says and he seems a little embarrassed, almost like he's blushing. He goes to put his shirt back on.

"Let's go back, Gigi is probably worried about us" Zayn said and he left the bathroom.

Liam, what in the hell did you get yourself into?