Wolf x Isabelle

Wolf was hanging out in the hallway of the Smash Mansion, smoking a cigarette and carelessly shaking the ashes off on the carpet. Isabelle walks towards him.

"Uh, Wolf? The landlord doesn't like when you smoke in here."

"Oh Sakurai can go shove-"

Isabelle cuts him off. "Hey! I would appreciate it if you did not speak about him in that way. "

"Oh fine.." He was pretty annoyed.

Isabelle took the cigarette from his hand and threw it in the trash.

"Hey! I wasn't finished with that!"

"You'll thank me later." She walks away.

"Ugh, she always gets in the way of me trying to live my life... She's still the cutest girl here though." He smiles and goes back to his room, Room #44. He lays on his bed. On the nightstand is a picture of him with his best friends, Snake and Ivysaur.

"She is so annoying, always interfering in my personal business... I need to let off some steam." Wolf takes off his shirt and pulls off his pants to see that some of his penis is out of his sheath. He rubs his sheath to get it all out. Once he is at full mast, we goes on his phone and pulls up PornHub. "Alright. Let's see what I can find~" Wolf scrolls down the page and finds something unexpected. "Wait, what? Isabelle? She's on PornHub?" Wolf taps on the video. Isabelle has her footpaws facing the camera, while she is fingering herself. "Woah! That looks really good~" he grabs his canine dick and starts jerking off. "Oh fuck yeah~ Her pussy looks so soft and supple~" In the video, Isabelle is moaning loudly. "Oh and her moans are very cute~"

He kept jerking off, but couldn't finish. "Ugh, why can't I cum?! Hmm... I need the real thing."

Wolf then dressed himself back up and went to Room #68. He knocked. Isabelle opened the door.

"Oh, hey... Why are you here?" She was blushing a bit.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Oh, sure. Come in." They went inside her room. They sit on the couch.

"Be honest... I know I'm a mess, but what do you think about me?" Wolf asked.

"Well... you are mean, self-centered, a slob, unempathetic, dress horribly, and smell bad."

"Uh, good to know... I guess you want me to leave then?"

"No, stay. That's just what everyone else says about you... Not me. I think you are just misunderstood. You've got a great personality, and... I really like purple~."

"Oh. So, you're saying that you... like me?"

"Yes dummy. I do like you, and.... You're hot!"

Isabelle cuddles up to Wolf, and Wolf cuddles back. They stay still, embraced, until Isabelle feels a bulge in Wolf's pants.

"W- Wolf!?" Isabelle exclaimed.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!"

"You just came in here to have sex with me didn't you!?"

"I... Er, no! I- I love you! You're so cute and gorgeous! And you get on my nerves.. Everything I could ever want. And being a dog is even better~"

Wolf caresses Isabelle's chin, she blushes.

"Do you really mean that?" Isabelle asks.

"Of course I do. You're so caring, and nice, and-"

Wolf was interrupted by Isabelle kissing him. They embrace as they keep kissing. They break the kiss and Wolf carries Isabelle to her bed. Wolf positions him self on top of her, and both of them are blushing a lot.

Wolf takes off his jacket.

Isabelle takes off her shirt.

Wolf takes off his shirt.

Isabelle takes off her skirt.

"You've got some cute panties~" Wolf remarks at the heart pattern.

Wolf takes off his shoes, pants, and underwear.

Isabelle takes off her panties.

Both are now completely naked, Wolf having an erection.

"Are you ready?" Wolf asks.

"Yes. I'm ready for you."

Wolf slowly puts his canine penis into Isabelle's pussy.

Isabelle moans "Oh!~ Big~"

Wolf moans too. "So soft~"

Wolf humps her with full force.

"Oh Isabelle! Your insides feel so good!~"

"I love your big cock inside me!~"

Their sex and moaning could be heard outside the apartment room, but they didn't care. Wolf leaned forward and suckled at one of Isabelle's doggy nipples. That made Isabelle moan louder.

"Please never stop~!" Isabelle pleaded.

"I don't plan on it~"

They kept fucking for around 15 minutes, the sound of Wolf's balls slapping Isabelle's ass filling the room, as well as their moaning.

"I- Isabelle~ I'm close~" Wolf says as his knot begins to form.

"Ok.. Uh, just cum inside~!"

"Oh, are you sure? I don't wanna get you pregnant if-"

"Just cum inside me! Please!"

Wolf's knot forms. He thrusts it in, locking them together, as Wolf cums into Isabelle's pussy. Her vaginal walls clamping down, milking Wolf's cock of all his jizz.

They lay with each other, tail curled around the other tail. And they have a good sleep embraced.