Chapter 4 - Baam

The next morning, you woke up early without knowing why.

You look for your phone as soon as you woke up and looked at the time.

"It's still early. I should get some more sleep" you said to yourself and went back to sleep.

"Y/N? Are you still sleeping?" you woke up because your mom is calling you outside of your room.

"I just woke up mom, why?" you said in a sleepy voice while getting up to open the door.

"Your sister said that there might be a job opening on their company and she said that they need a graphic designer. Maybe you can try to apply" your mom said.

"When can I apply for the job?" you asked.

"It's not yet official but your sister will notice us as soon as it is announced. I just said it for you to be ready anytime" your mom said.

"Breakfast is ready, come down when your fully awake" your mom said and went down.

You went back to your bed and sat on the side.

"Ugh, I need to find a job as soon as possible" you said to yourself.

You went down to your mom to have breakfast.

"By the way mom" you said and your mom looked at you while eating.

"Is it okay if I go abroad to work?" you asked out of the blue.

Your mom looked at you while chewing.

"Maybe, I have better future overseas" you added.

Your mom doesn't answer you. She seems like thinking about what you've said.

"Can you go abroad?" your mom suddenly asked.

"You know, we're not there. We can't come anytime you need us" your mom added.

"I think I can mom, I'm not a kid anymore" you answered.

"Are you sure? Where do you want to go?" your mom asked.

"Yes mom, anywhere but I really love to go to South Korea" you answered right away.

"Okay, if there's a better opportunity abroad then grab the chance" your mom said and smiled.

"But I think I need to get some experience here first right?" you said.

You and your mom continued eating.

Your dad and sister went to work early that's why you and your mom are left at the house.

You quickly took a bath right after eating.

"Are you going out?" your mom asked after seeing you preparing.

"Yeah" you answered.

"Where are you going?" your mom asked again.

"Hmmm... anywhere my feet will bring me haha" you joked.

"Don't go home late okay? You know, unexpected things might happen. Just worried" your mom said and continued washing the dishes.

"Yes mom" you said and you went to your mom to kiss her.

"I'll go out mom" you said after you kissed her.

"Okay, take care" your mom replied.

You really don't know where to go.

 You decided to go out because you're bored.

While waiting on the bus, you contacted your friends.

"Hey guys! What's up?" your chat on your group chat.