Chapter 12 - busted part 2

'Chicken nuggets are my favourite please please!' Phil cried, pointing at a bag with 42 nuggets.

'So you expect us just to eat 21 nuggets each for dinner?'

'We can get two bags.' He winked.

'Not what I meant!' I groaned grabbing a bag and placing it in the trolley. 'Snack wise we have Doritos and dip, Haribo, chocolate and some fanta.' Phil nodded at the list and once we got a box of strawberries and one of pineapple we walked to the self check out and paid for everything.

'How- how did that get in there?' I mumbled picking up a bottle of lube, I looked to Phil who's face was bright red.

'I dunno.' He mumbled making me laugh, ruffling his soft hair. I pecked his cheek making him groan lightly from the sudden contact.

We soon enough reached Phil house again, his mum had now left and we where home alone. 'Chicken!' I sang placing the chicken on the side along with everything else.

We unpacked the bags, Phil flushed red as I pulled out the lube. 'Save that for later..' I mumbled making Phil hide his face. I handed it to him and he put it on the side making a slight sigh.

We put the nuggets in the oven but also brought pancake mix for the morning and left that next to the oven so we wouldn't forget tomorrow.

'We have such a long time to wait!' I groaned pushing a plate of chips into the oven.

'I know I want food now!' Phil growled. He moved closer to me, we haven't really interacted much in a while so when his arms wrapped round my waist my body felt all warm inside as I practically melted into him.

'How are you?' He whispered, combing my hair with his nails.

'I'm missing my dad- a lot.'

'Try push out the thought of him not being alive, he would want you to remember him by good memories not by him being gone.'

'I know- it's just tough.'

'I understand, go change into your pjamma's ill keep an eye on this, then come down and i will and we can eat all the snacks and stuff in bed and watch films and have a little fort date!' Phil smiled, he pushed a length of hair from my eyes making me groan.

I ran up the stairs to his room and pulled all my clothes off, I then put some boxer shorts on and a t-shirt. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen.

'DAN!' Phil screamed running towards me.

'What?' I mumbled, I then realized what he had saw, i completely forgot about my arms coated in marks

'No- why. No your to beautiful Daniel Howell I never want you to do this again!' He let a single tear fall. 'It kills me to know you wanted to harm yourself.'

'I'm sorry.' I mumbled, as tears crashed from my eyelids.

'Shush- I love you and nothing else matters right now, I Love you so much and you need to promise me that this won't ever happen again.'

'I promise.' I lied, I couldn't make a promise like that. He got my wrist and started kissing up my arm.

'You deserve so much more!'