° bonus chapter - one °

Tin was a good boyfriend, surely. He prided himself on doing his best for Can, and everyone else complimented Can on being able to sedate his boyfriend's snarky behaviour until the taller was putty in his hands.

Can didn't like when people told him that Tin was as well behaved as a pet puppy because the idea of controlling him in any way made the former uncomfortable. Rather, he preferred hearing them say how Tin had changed for the better and was managing to show the goodness he had inside to more people, even if he remained relatively cold.

As his friend, he was happy, and as his partner, he was proud. Watching Tin trying to be polite and respectful to those of any status, including Ae - though that took a greater hassle and amount of time, and Ae himself was still wary of the other - made Can incredibly content.

Telling they're best friends was no easy feat for either of them. Tin felt abashed fod having to stow away his pride and admit to Pete that he was wrong, and that love could happen between two of the most unlikely people and yet still be true.

Pete had rejoiced at their relationship announcement, but Ae was an entirely different story.

Still bitter over Tin's initial plan to split him and his boyfriend up, he accused the brunet of trying to play another one of his tricks which, of course, brought them to fight.

The atmosphere grew visibly tense whenever the two were in close proximity of the other, but that didn't stop both their boyfriends from trying to make them get along.

A little over a month had passed and not much changed. The wind was weaker, and with a hot embrace sent beads of sweat down Tin's spine as he sat on the bleachers, textbook open on his lap, but his eyes fixated upon a running Can on the school's football field.

Other players had gotten used to the silent presence of the brunet, and though none dared or bothered approaching him, aside from the team captain and Type, he remained alone until the lesson was over.

Can felt guilty after a while of him simply sitting and waiting so patiently, especially then that winter drew nearer and temperatures were higher. Upon having expressed his concerns however, Tin shook his head and gave him a small smile, swearing that it was no bother at all and it did well for him to get some fresh air.

And so, as he always did, that afternoon he watched the team train for their match against the engineering one later on, the same day.

They all were much more focused and serious than usual, even Can, who refrained from rambling too much and practiced with a determined pout on his lips and a frown in his brow. Tin smiled at the sight and hoped they would do well against their opponents, for he wanted to see Can celebrating his win with the others.

The awaited match came with plenty of anticipation and nerves, and left with relief and joy.

The Thai Programme department had succeeded on claiming victory that Friday night, and they couldn't be louder about it, screaming and cheering as they bounced around together.

He caught himself calling them ridiculous and foolish, but he shoved such thoughts away.  They were happy and excited. It was a good thing, pleasant to witness.

Breaking away from his teammates, Can sprinted to Tin who sat on the level closest to the field, and flung his arms around the seated male's shoulders.

Tin was pushed back at the crashing force, breath knocked out of him and hands remaining awkwardly at his sides until he decided on hugging the smaller back. Wriggling with glee, Can panted whilst he chuckled into the warmth of his boyfriend's neck, sending sparks dancing along Tin's skin.