messages

Last day for the week ends...

They decided to have a drink. Actually it is kim's alibie to know pie more and to persuade her to continue next week. People are now sayong goodbye not just they are going home but also they know half of them will only be back next week. Kim tried to ask everyone in their group to come and have a drink including pie. 

Kim: come wiyh us pie. Let's have a drink.

Pie: i would love to but my aunt is waiting for me.

Kim: come on you can go home tom and tell them that we extended a day.

Pie: i really can't.

Kim is very disappointed and she is not talking to pie. She just walk away. Pie followed kim but still kim doesn't want to talk pretending to be angry.

Pie: come on kim next time promise i'll come i just really need to go home tonight.

Kim still not talking. The bus came but still. Pie don't know what to do for some unknown reason she can't come. Pie walk away kim looked at her and turn around because she knows pie is gone now on her surprise someone kiss her on her cheeks and run away whrn she tutn it is pie. Pie waved and went to the bus smiling.

Kim pov.

Did she just kissed me on the cheeks? But then still disappointed. I don't know if she'll come back next week. I don't even have her phone number and doesn't have her real name. If she won't back i won't be able to see her anymore. But kim come on. Focus. Haist. 

They went for a drink that night and of course mario is there. The very sweet mario. After they had their drink kim is the first one to go home and mario sent her home together with anton kim's team mate and a friend of mario.

Next day.. 

We are about to take the exam. It is online exam and will be sent to them through mail kim is waiting for it but not worried because she already took the exam for about 3 times. After the exam she opened her facebook account a lot of friend request then she saw aom manaying. She accepeted the friend request then looked at the pictures to her surprise it is pie. Then suddenly chat box pop up.

Pie: hi kim.

Kim: hi pie (feeling excited)

Pie: still mad?

Kim: no its ok. (Stay calm kim,focus.)

Pie: really sorry.

Kim: it's ok. I heard you want to quit? (That close to mike huh)

Pie: arggh. Who told you? Still thinking about it how about you?

Kim: i don't know. If i'll pass i'll continue.

Pie: i guess me too. You are done with the exam?

Kim: (yes! At least i have a chance to see you again) yes i'm done. How about you?

Pie: yes i am. Kim i got go i'll just eat my lunch.

Kim: yes me too it is my cousin's birthday. I'll get some extra rice for you. 

Kim always notice that pie is always having extra lunch that's why she made a joje about it.

Pie: silly. Got to go. Hope i'll pass so i can still see you next week.

Kim kim kim. Focus. Kim did not reply just went outside but you can see the smile on her face. 

Next day they got the result. Pie passed the week. Mike and anton failed. Mario and the rest also passed. They keep asking kim but got no answer of course kim will pass.

Pie pov (at last)

Kim is not yet here, did she pass? Hope she did. I would really love to know her. Hayyyy.

Kim pov

Oh shoot got lot of text from mario. I'm already late. I run to the shower drink the coffee from my mom and hop in to the bus. I run as fast as i could when i reached the hall i saw them and they are all happy to see me. But i went directly to the registration table then i saw a familiar face. Oh oh this is bad. The guy looked up not smiling then he talked.

Mr deo: why are you late?

Kim: i'm sorry sir. It wont happen again.

Mr deo: better be. You are lucky we are not yet starting go and put your things first in your room.

 Oh shoot mr deo is here what a day. I went to my room drop my things went back to the hall and all ofvthem hugged me including pie. This week i'll spend time with you pie. Then i received a text message.

To kim:

I'll be here the whole week to observe your performance.

From mr deo.

Oh shoot. Seriously? How am i suppose? Haist. Fine!