pie or friendship

Kim is walking with mean and pie but still annoyed of what happened the previous nights when suddenly she heard guys talking about one guy having a crush on pie. When she looked at them she saw her friend zee. 

"Seriously? Zee?" Kim thought when suddenly came.

"Hi partner, hi pie." Zee says. Kim nod pie continue walking.

"Hi pie can i get your number?" Zee talks again. Kim looked at pie. "I don't have a phone." Pie answers as she rolled her eyes on zee. Kim smiles.

Pie held kims hand and drag her as if saying walk faster. Kim holding her laughter zee scratch her head.

While walking kim teases pie. Pie looked at kim stare to her to death as if saying talk again and you'll be dead. Kim can't stip smiling not because of what happend but also because pie is holding her hands.

Kim always bring her phone with her, well why wouldnt she? It is also their way of communicating with mr deo. But she received a text message from meynard this time. They are inside the training room doing some activity and she was surprised because they are not allowed to use phone inside but meynard know that kim will check her phone. Meynard is the other person who knows about kim's identity. Meynard, mean and kim met when they applied for this job. It is just so happend that kim is the first one who were hired while mean and meynard waited months to be part of this year training.

To kim:

Hey partner how are you doing?

From meynard:

To meynard:

Doing fine. What do you want? I know you need something from me. (She wants pie)

From kim

To kim:

Haha. You are really my friend. Partner help me with pie.

From meynard:

To meynard:

Partner you show she has a boyfriend right? And you know that i need to do a lot of things here i am not just a normal trainee.

From kim:

To kim:

I just want to be friends with her. Please?

From meynard:

To meynard:

Whatever. Fine let me see what i can do.

From kim:

Kim looked at pie and she noticed pie is pale. "Pie are you ok?" Kim ask pie. "Uhm i am not feeling well." Pie answered. "I am having migraine." Pie continues. "Have you drimk your medicine?" Kim asking. "Not yet, i don't have any and we can't go out remember?" Pie answered. Kim stood up went outside and when she comes back she has a medicine with her. She also get water and gave it to pie. Pie smiled "where did you get this?" Pie ask with curiousity. "Hmmm. Magic!" (We know what kim is capable of?) Kim answers. Because pie is not really feeling well she just smile and take the medicine. Kim walk away to check their activity but check pie from time to time. She even text one of the speaker to check on pie and one of the speaker hurriedly went to pie and ask her if she wants to go to her room but pie refused. After the activity they seat but kim was seated to a different table with pie suddenly someone gave her a note. Kim read the note and smile.

"Kim,

Thanks for taking care of me. Muahh.

Pie,"

Yes it is a short but sweet note from pie. Kim looked at pie and pie looking at kim snilibg so kim smiles too. Kim is smiling but thinking

Pie is taken.

Meynard your friend likes pie.

Know your limitation.

Kim smile fades when she realized those things.