Chapter 2

John and Amy stood in the doorway staring at everything that just happened. They could not believe it. Their son, their baby was a monster. When they finally got to meet their son they expected a young boy. Not a monster they found. They had to get their son back, and they realized they had to fix him. Cipher tainted him, he was most likely torturing the poor baby. Who knows what horrors he went through. They would not stand for this. They had to do something.

"Can...can we talk to... Dipper in private?" John asked looking at the two before them. Bill raised an eyebrow, he knew something was up. He shrugged it off though and turned towards his son.

"What do you want to do bud?" Cipher asked. Dipper looked up at Bill.

"I...I'll talk to them." He said a little hesitant at first. Bill nodded, with that Stan, Mabel and Bill left the room. They went upstairs to get help Mabel settled in. Once they were gone Amy and John turned to Dipper.

"...so..." Dipper said scratching the back of his head. An awkwardness had filled the room once the others had left.

"Dipper, baby what did that monster do to you?" Amy asked with tears in her eyes. Dipper looked shocked, he took a step back at the tone his birth mother was using. It wasn't one of sorrow or regret. It was one of fear, of hatred. Since he became a demon those who do not guard their thoughts he has always been able to see what they were really feeling, sometimes even what they were thinking. All he saw from his birth parents was hatred, towards Bill, towards him. They thought of him as a monster, a freak, they were going to fix him. As if he was a disease that needed to be cured. As if he was a...mistake.

John stepped closer, only a foot away. Dipper inched back away looking."Son, please come with us. We will get you away from that monster, we will fix you. You don't have to be a..."

Dipper cut John off "a freak," He said looking up at them his eyes tear filled. The glowing around them seemed to increase.

"My dad is not a monster, he's not a freak and neither am I!" He cried out. "He wouldn't leave me like you did!" He said, with that, he dashed past them. Slamming the door open he began running outside to the deep of the woods.

The two parents stood their shock. They could barely move. Did they really say those things, did they just shatter what has yet to even begin.

"What have we done," Amy said crying holding her shaking hands to her mouth. Their shock, their hatred, their fear for their baby. It caused them to accuse Bill of being a monster, of Dipper being a monster when they knew they weren't. They were the real monsters. How could they do that to their own son?

There were loud footsteps going across the upper floorboards running to the stairs. A loud jump sounded as someone landed at the bottom of the steps and ran into the living room.

"Dipper!? Where is he!? What did you do?!" Bill asked turning red in anger looking at John and Amy. He grabbed the front of John's shirt. "Where is he!?"

"It's all my fault. My fault. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Amy chanted crying as she fell to the floor. She held her head in her hands as she cried.

"What. Did. You. DO!" Bill asked angrier. Bill looked ready to kill.

"We said such horrible things. We didn't mean it. Any of it!" John said.

"BILL!" They heard Stan yell, he was standing by the door looking outside. Stan appeared to be in a cold sweat, and nothing ever scared that man. Nothing, but the safety of his family. Bill gave the two one last glare dropping John he walked over to his son's Grunkle.

Bill saw what worried him and knew it was bad. Outside a storm was raging, trees swayed fiercely in the wind. Lightning cracked across the sky.

"What's happening?" Mabel asked Bill looking scared tugging at his shirt.