0

"On a starry night, the Queen of Angels and King of Demons relaxed on the deck of the boat, gazing into the night sky, filled with stars. The two kingdoms were in peace back then before the war spread out between the two. During the silent and peaceful night, those two were relaxing under the stars, taking in each other's presence. They knew that some of the people in their worlds objected their relationship but they didn't care, how could they? Once you experience love, nothing can be compared to the power love holds. The power it holds is  overwhelming at times, that people would sin just to please their loved ones.

"'Love is the strongest and deadliest motivator.'"

The next day, when the two worlds were waiting for their rulers' arrivals, instead they heard that the ship had been sunk to the bottom of the sea and neither of them survived. Chaos broke out between the two worlds and each accused the other for the death of their ruler. From then on, the worlds separated themselves, built a barrier and forgotten about the past. Nowadays, angels and demons would each live their own lives, each fearing the other side.

Angels would think that demons would bite their neck, suck their throat out and left their bodies in the open, waiting for their soul to either go to heaven or hell.

Demons would think that angels would kill them when the angels see the demons wandering somewhere in their world.

Until now, no angels or demons would dare communicate with each other, least say fall in love. Angels would marry angels and demons would marry demons. Nobody believed that they could rewrite the star and change their fate, their destiny, their roads, their love.

"That's all my dear. End of the story," Viktoria closed the storybook as Justin yawned on his bed. Queen Viktoria was telling a story to Justin. 'The History between angels and demons'

"Is it true mummy?" Justin asked as he stretched his arms lazily.

"Hmm?" She questioned.

"About the Queen of Angels died because of the demons?" Justin asked his mum as she patted his head.

"Nobody knows for sure, Justin," she continued patting her head, combing his hair through her fingers slowly, which Justin found soothing.

"Can anybody rewrite the stars then mummy?" She stopped patting his head, slowly thinking of an answer to this answerless question.

"Nobody tried my dear. It's possible if you put your heart to it," she tucked him in once more "Good night. Sweet dreams dear," she kissed him on the forehead and walked out of the room, leaving Justin alone in the room. He walked to the window, gazing out to the night sky. Stargazing had always been his hobby.

Who knows? Maybe one day, he can rewrite the stars as he meets someone new.

On the other side of the world, Isa leaned against her bedroom window, gazing into the night sky. She, too, was told the story by her mother. After her mother left, she gazed at the night sky, wondering if she was possible to rewrite the stars, changing the world to be theirs.

As both Justin and Isa stared out to the night sky, both of them wondered,

"Can I rewrite the stars?"

【TO BE CONTINUED】

Prologue starting with not the finest and longest story but this is the prologue. So...you'll just have to keep reading to find more. Stay tune for more, Bye Bye!❤️

-Melissa