1

7 years later when they were 12

Isa ran into the forbidden forest to find her. She stopped at the usual place she saw her. The bushes shook as a creature emerged from the bushes.

"Hey Snow," she pet the unicorn's manes gently. It was the only unicorn she had ever seen in her entire life. She loved her no matter if she was in risk, the part where Snow roam was near to the Angels part of the realm. She would always gave excuses to her parents saying she was out for a walk. She patted its mane when a figure came out from the bushes as well. She studied the figure, white wings, a boy, messy hair, formal uniform. An Angel, a prince to be in fact. His gaze landed at her and immediately took his sword out of its sheath.

"Stay back from the unicorn, demon," his voice was steady and soothing so she thought.

"Snow's my friend, angel," she raised her eyebrows, waiting for his answer as she caught a glimpse of distrust towards her.

"Stand back from the unicorn either way," he moved in front of Snow, standing in a way she undoubtedly recognized. He was protecting her no matter the danger.

"If you don't believe me, I might as well let Snow demonstrate it herself. Snow, girl, come here," she whistles to her. Snow slowly galloped to her side, clearly know which side she would take. The angel looked shock as Snow sided with her and not him.

"Jessica, you're suppose to side with me not her," he stomped in frustration not before sheathing his sword. She giggled at the thought of the prince of angels having this kind of attitude.

"What are you laughing at?" he crossed his arms.

"T-That the prince of a-angels would be this childish," she chuckled as she clutched her stomach. Snow neighed beside her, as to agree her statement. He was speechless for a moment.

"How do you know I'm the prince of angels?"

"Your uniform kinda gave away...."He opened his mouth and then closed it, completely speechless.

"I told my mum it gave me away..."he mumbled to himself. She chuckled at his childishness.

"Still, what are you doing at this side of the forest?"

"Like you. Visiting Snow."

"Good answer but not good enough." He laid down on the lush hybrid grass, admiring the view as some birds flew past.

"What are you doing here? Let me guess. Skipping daily-prince duties?" She crossed her arms. He glanced at her, finally taking in her appearance.

"You look like you know everything about me when I don't know anything about you even though we're strangers."

"That's because I'm observant and you're not."

"H-Hey! I AM observant!"

"Then you should know that you're lying on Snow's poop right now," he stood up so quickly that she couldn't even see his expression. He cursed himself as he swatted the poop off his pants.

"Observant?"

"Fineeeee. I'm NOT observant. There happy now?"

"Mmhmm better."

"I swear you're gonna be the death of me," he mumbled to himself. "Oh that's right. We haven't introduce ourselves. My name's Justin. I'm 12 this year. Position in realm....wellll you already know that part."

"Name's Isa. Same age. Position in realm....well.....princess." She let her body swayed as the wind blowed.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a princess until now. I suspected it but......the percentage wasn't big," he chuckled.

"Whelp, there you go. That supports my point of you not being observant." Snow knew she was not needed in the conversation and she just roamed freely around the area.

"H-Hey!" She left him shouting at her while she wandered around the forest. She always found this place peaceful and relaxing. He caught up to her, gasping for breath. They walked in silence together, only with the background sounds of birds singing and the winds whispering through the air.

"I gotta go, Justin," she strolled off, waving her hand, leaving Justin speechless.

"I'll see you here at the same time, right?" he shouted for her to hear. She didn't respond to him but whistled a tune . A tune too, familiar for him to not know.

I'll see you again.