Chapter 2

ᘀ Ettan ᗽ

When William told me that he found someone who would help us with the trip, I didn't believe it. Why would anyone be so kind as to help us with that? I thought that the only logical explanation for it was that she was one of Ejele's men. But William was certain about this. All I could do was trust him.

And it now seems like that was a good idea. She was loyal to us and she fought off Ejele's real followers.

And then I got the note. They had my mother. I couldn't just ignore that. So I did what any true hero and warrior would do. I got off the path and went to save my mother. And we were already almost there, too. William estimated about 1 more day and we would be there.

But I had to leave. So I asked Annie for an arrow, tied my note and left. I learned a few magic tricks when I was a kid so I made it seem like I was still there. It'll break right when they get to their destination.

I got word that my mother was in Camelot. I'm glad I got this information because I wouldn't want to look all over Orhavad Al.

You're probably wondering what Orhavad Al is. Well, it's a mythical land. A land where all myths, legends and everything in between are real. This is the land where the Jela Museum, the Pagota Zoo, and the Hapis Library are, a land where dreams come true or death becomes vivid. Many other people also live here including Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle. Many people use this land as a prison. It is extremely hard to get out of (since the Loch Ness monster and the Megalodon and other things) but easy to get in.

Anyway, Camelot is about 4 days of travel from the Palace of Cinderella. That's where I started. Though when you're me, it takes a shorter time. While William was meeting Annie, I was meeting people of my own. I met one of the queen's guards and became good friends with him. I'm just glad that the Jela Museum was in the Land of Cinderella. Anyway, the guard told me that if I ever need a favor, come to the castle.

And well, I need a favor. So that's where I'm going. To the palace of Cinderella.

It would be about a day's travel so I left as early as I could.

Finally, I saw the high towers and the magnificent white flag with its coat of arms. Ramtec must have seen it too and got excited because he started to run as fast as he could. We got there in about 10 minutes.

The queen's guard stopped me and asked who I was.

I answered, "I am Ettan Cannore looking for one of the queen's guards, Oliver Cummings. Do you know of him?"

The guard said, "Aye, I do know of him. Why do you ask for him?"

"He has said that he would do me a favor and I am in need of one now."

"Aye. Did you say your name was Ettan?"

"I did."

"Aye, Ettan. I am Oliver Cummings," he said, as he took off his helmet.

I jumped from my horse and ran to him.

"Oliver!" I exclaimed. "How nice to see you. Changed a bit, have you since the last time I saw you, eh?"

"Aye. There has been a war started with the Kingdom of Belle. The war will decide who will own Mount Olympus." he said. "The last time I got a day off was 4 months ago."

"Well, good luck to you," I replied.

" You came for a favor?" he asked.

"I did," I answered, excitingly. "I need to get to Camelot. My mother is being held hostage there."

"The queen has forbidden talk of Camelot," he said darkly. "They have sided with Belle and is now raiding our cities and towns and cutting off our supplies. They were once one of our greatest allies."