Chapter One

Hello everyone! This is my first fan fic I have written since high school so please bear with me. I am just writing for fun. This is my first time using this site also, so please bear with me in the process.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Sons of Anarchy, just my OC. Any similarities between other fanfic stories is completely unintentional- I promise!

Please enjoy!

Warning: Smut!

"Don't stop!" Ana cried out as he thrusted his hips up causing his cock to hit just the right spot inside of her.

"Don't think I could if I tried," Juice whispered in a strained voice, as he gripped Ana's petite hips harder, possibly hard enough to leave bruises.

He was so close to his release and watching Ana ride his hard cock to her's almost sent him over the edge. He desperately tried to hold off, thinking of anything... anything that would stay his impending orgasm for another couple minutes. He closed his eyes and screwed up his face and thought of how to rebuild an engine. What was probably only seconds, but felt like hours to Juice, he opened his eyes when Ana exclaimed, "I'm gonna... come!"

That was something Juice never wanted to miss witnessing. God was she beautiful when she orgasmed, especially when she was on top. The flush of her pale complexion. The way her light brown hair cascaded down her back in waves. Her ever so faint scar just between her perfect handfuls of breasts. Her mouth forming a perfect "O" shape. Her soft moans turning into soft cries. The way her tiny, petite figure would tense up right before her release.

He just could not get enough of this woman... even though she was supposed to be completely OFF LIMITS!

THREE WEEKS LATER...

"Suck it up, Ana. You are a big girl. You got yourself into this mess," Ana thought to herself as she pulled into Teller- Morrow Garage.

When she first saw the "Pregnant 4+ Weeks" on the Clear Blue Easy pregnancy test she freaked... well freaked was putting it lightly. She completely panicked. She wasn't sure how to tell anyone, let alone Juice. They had never really discussed being together exclusively. They were just having fun together. Nothing serious. How was she going to tell him? The one time she mentioned having kids was a long time ago, before they started hooking up. He plainly said he never thought of having kids and didn't think he ever wanted any because of "the life".

So, she did the only thing that came to her mind at the time and started to completely avoid him. He of coarse noticed over this past week what she was doing, but he had no idea why. In fact everyone noticed she wasn't around the garage as much. When people started calling her to see where she was, she simply stated she was working over time at St. Thomas and wasn't getting much sleep.

Juice had called and texted her numerous times but got either the same answer or some generic answer, like she couldn't talk right now. Sometimes she just ignored the call or text completely. He was getting totally frustrated with her behavior and he had no idea what to do.

But today, after her HCG level came back that she was at least 10 weeks pregnant, she had to figure out what to do. She knew her options. After all, she was a nurse. She knew if she was going to end the pregnancy she would have to do it soon. But, just the thought of her ending her own baby's life made her more nauseated than she already was. She knew, deep down in her heart that she wanted to keep it, she just hoped Juice would feel the same.

As she got out of her car, her heart rate sped up seeing his bike in the row of motorcycles all lined up. "Not a great day to not take my heart meds," she thought to herself as she put her hand to her chest and took some deep breathes to try to slow it down. Of course, once she found out she was pregnant, she had stopped taking her anti-arrhythmic medications because of the possible effects on the baby. She was still waiting on her cardiologist's office to get back to her with an appropriate medication to take.