Chapter Five

Ana came out of Juice's dorm room bathroom fully dressed and ready for work. She glanced over to the bed where she found Juice on his back completely naked, sheet barely covering his lower abdomen and snoring. "Guess two rounds of late night sex and two rounds of morning sex really wears a guy out," Ana thought to herself. "God he is cute when he sleeps, but he snores like a train!"

It had been a couple days since her, Juice, Gemma, Jax and Clay had sat down and talked things out. They seemed pretty accepting of the relationship. Jax a little less so than Clay and Gemma, but it would probably just take him a little more time. Juice and Ana had been more open around the clubhouse and TM with their relationship. They could hold each other, kiss each other and would even sleep together in Juice's dorm room. Things were looking up for the couple.

Last night Ana stayed at the clubhouse with Juice because of the party that was thrown. The guys were to head to Tacoma this morning and they would be gone for ten days, if not more, so she wanted to get in as much time with Juice as she possibly could. Hence the four rounds of sex in the past eight hours.

Ana slipped into bed next to Juice and began to run her fingers over his toned abdomen.

"Juice," Ana whispered. "You gotta wake up. You guys leave soon."

She was answered by Juice pulling her to him and by continued snores.

"Juan Carlos," Ana sang out his name softly. "Get up. You gotta shower. You smell like beer, weed and sex." Ana kissed along his jaw line and slowly swirled her fingers along his barely there happy trail to his cock. She started stroking it ever so gently and smiled when she got the response she wanted.

Juice whimpered slightly as his body responded to Ana's soft touches. Ana smiled as she kissed her way down his body and took his now rock hard cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked on it until she hear Juice groan in pleasure. She stopped what she was doing and looked up to see that Juice had his eyes open and was watching her.

"Well, don't stop," Juice whined.

Ana laughed. "You gotta get up and get showered. You leave for Tacoma soon." Ana hopped off the bed to gather her stuff from around the room.

"Seriously? You're just gonna leave me like this," Juice asked her, a surprised look on his face.

"Depends," Ana sauntered over to the side of Juice's bed.

"On what?" Juice asked as Ana lightly stroked his cock again. He gasped at her touch.

"Are you going to be a good boy in Tacoma?" she whispered into his ear.

Juice knew what she meant. She wanted him to be safe on his run, of course, but mostly she wanted him to keep his dick in his pants. None of this "What happens on a run stays on a run" shit.

"Babe, of course I will be," he pulled her face into his hands and kissed her softly. "I promise."

"Well in that case..." Ana kissed down his body again and proceeded to take his cock into her mouth.

.

.

.

"How you doing baby," Gemma put an arm around Ana's shoulder as they watched the boys get the van packed up.

"Ok, nervous about the run obviously," Ana admitted. "But I'll just keep busy. I scheduled myself at work for the next ten days. I go in at eleven this morning."

"How does Juice feel about you working so much while he is gone?" Gemma inquired.

"He doesn't get a say in how much I work," Ana scoffed.