Ch 1. Coffee Shop

Author's note: This is my first Voltron fanfic and I always wanted to make a Klance fanfic! Also I wanted to make Female Keith or Kathy to be a bit busty since she's 18 and all but here's the scene where Kathy meets Lance, the boy who works at the coffee shop and constantly flirting with her. So, here goes nothing and I wanted to thank ScarletsOblivion for making me inspired her work since reading her Klance fanfic, Highschool Troubles and of course RPing with her so let's get started! P.S: I DON'T own Voltron. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

Kathryn Kogane is only 18 years old and was born in October 23. She's born Japanese-American and was born and raised in Texas with her dad, Tex Kogane and her mother, Krolia. She had fair creamy pale skin, semi-long raven hair touching her back, beautiful purple eyes and of course had a seemly busty body. In that day, she went to a local coffee shop called "Café Voltron" and walk to the café where she finds everyone relaxing and talking to each other. She sees a tall, tan skinned boy who looks Cuban with brown short hair and blue eyes standing behind the coffee shop counter and greeting some of the customers. Kathy walked to him, "Umm, hi?", she said with a shy voice.  "He- *coughs*", the tall boy coughs and tries not to blush. "Hello~", he said and smiled handsomely. Kathy's still being too shy to boys ever since she was little. "Umm, may I get some hot chocolate with whipped cream on it?", she asked timidly. "Of course~", the tall handsome boy grabs a cup and asks Kathy, "And your name is?", he asked. The raven haired girl responded the boy, "I'm Kathryn Kogane.", she asked, "But they call me Kathy.". The tall boy smiled, "Nice to meet you Kathy. The name's Lance~", the Cuban boy does some finger guns and a flash comes from his smile then he'd write Kathy's name on the cup and tell his co-workers what she wanted. Kathy waited patiently and sees Lance, "Thank you.", she smiles gently.  Lance nods and says, "Might I say you are very beautiful.", he said and smiles and walks off grabbing her order. Kathy blushed as Lance comes back and puts her order on the counter, "Here you go Kathy~", he said as he winked at her and there's a small note on the cup, which it happens to be a phone number.  "Thanks.", said Kathy smiling at Lance and looks at the note. Lance grabs a cloth and wipes the counter. Kathy smiles at the tall boy as he gives her a small wink and then walks off changing his uniform to his casual clothes when it's closing time and then walks over to Kathy. "So, wanna be friends?", he asked when he sits on the chair looking at her. "I'm off for my shift.", he said. "Sure.", Kathy said smiling and blushing at the Cuban. Lance smiles at her back, "Well, wanna go hang out?", he said subtly. "Yeah.", she answered and their friendship has begun.

So how's that for my first Voltron fanfic? Well, I wanna thank Sage (Scarlet) for the inspiration of this fic and names too! So, see you next time for Chapter 2! RoseTigress, out!

UPDATE: Thanks Sage for the chapter cover! Looks pretty cute!