Ch 2. A Trouble at School

Author's Note: Can't wait for this one. I made Shiro as a girl so she might paired up with Adam! Also, things changed when I started to ship Veronica with Acxa and Matt with Romelle. I still ship Pidge with Bandor and of course Hunk with Shay and Allura with Lotor. Not to mention I made James as a girl as well, even I paired her up with Ryan. So, enjoy the show! And P.S: I DON'T own Voltron and the characters as well.

The next day in Garrison High School,  Kathy was at the hallway minding her business and still wearing her grayish black tank top, black miniskirt and red, white and black boots until... "Well, well, look who we have here girls?", said the long brown haired girl wearing a light blue halter top, white skirt and navy blue wedged boots known as Jessica Griffin, one of the popular girls in Garrison High . "It's the brat...", said the seemly skinny pigtailed girl with blonde hair and wears a black leather jacket, turquoise tank top showed her navel, some ripped jeans, and black leather boots known as Nyma, the second in command in Jessica's squad and the meanest of the bunch. "No wonder boys would ever fall under a girl with a body like that?", said the red haired girl with blonde streaks on her bangs and wears a yellow off shoulder t-shirt covering a black sports bra, orange shorts and white socks with black sneakers known as Eliza "Ezor" Wendel, the flexible and the fastest member of Jessica's crew. "Yeah... She may have a body like that but no one wants a girl with a nasty temper...", said a big-boned girl with turquoise hair with pink streaks, white t-shirt with a black vest, some jeans for her size, and of course wearing a black and white Nikes sneakers known as Zelda "Zethrid" Ellenstein, the muscles of Jessica's group and one of Ezor's girlfriend. Kathy continues walking as the four mean girls started to stand in her way. "Hey new girl!" shouted Jessica. "Do you think that you're all that and stuff?". Meanwhile, Lance was wearing his usual green and white hoodie jacket, blue and white shirt, blue jeans, and light blue sneakers kept walking but stops when seeing Kathy being bullied by Jessica and her lackeys. "Oh no... This isn't good.", he said as her walks over to the mean girls who was harassing the poor raven haired girl. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?", said Lance furiously at the girls. "What was it look like McClain?", said Jessica. " Yeah Lance, you know that girl?", said Ezor pointing at Kathy. "Yeah.", he said, "She's my friend and I don't tolerate bullies like you four...", he points at the four mean girls glaring at them and puts an arm around Kathy.

", he points at the four mean girls glaring at them and puts an arm around Kathy

"Lance...", Kathy blushed when Lance was defending her. "Aww, I guess it is true love...", said Zethrid mocking at the two. "Oh shut up Zethrid.", said Jessica. "Excuse me. But I'm just protecting a friend.", said Lance as he walks to the mean girls and glares at Jessica. "Back off!", Nyma said bitterly as she tries to threaten Lance by grabbing his shirt until suddenly, a black haired Japanese girl at the age of 19 with a ponytail and wears a black sleeveless turtleneck top, black jeans, and black sneakers steps up to protect the duo. "Leave them alone, Nyma.", said the Japanese girl. Lance grabs Kathy's hand and starts walking away from the fight, sits on the bench, and sighs. "Oh make me Shirogane!", said Nyma snapping at Shirogane. "Don't make me say it again...", said Shirogane coldly to Nyma. "Leave.Them.Alone...", she said to her as a deadly warning. "Well Nyma?", said Jessica turning to Nyma? "Hmph!", Nyma pouted as Kathy and Lance comes back and still sees the girls and Shirogane. Lance looks at Kathy but looks down because of Nyma's mean spirited ways. "Oh you really wanna go?", asked Nyma. "Oh there she goes again Zethrid.", said Ezor. "Being arrogant and cocky as usual...", the dual haired girl said with a sarcastic tone as Nyma growled and glared at Ezor and Ezor squeaked as she hugs her girlfriend Zethrid. "Listen Shirogane, are we gonna have a another problem?", said Nyma getting closer to Shirogane ruthlessly. "Or are you just gonna back off?", she said as she puts her finger against Shirogane's large bust. The ponytailed girl slaps Nyma's right hand. "I warned you...", Shirogane said coolly. "Then back off...", Nyma snarled like a vicious dog she was. Shirogane slaps Nyma in the face and Nyma growls and grabs Shirogane's ponytail and pulls it down kicking her leg and started to scream like a banshee. "I said... Back...OFF!!!", she howled. Kathy steps up and protects Shirogane from Nyma's reign of terror. "Hey!", shouted Kathy. Shirogane gets up and Nyma turns and glared at Kathy, "You wanna go too, brat?!", the pigtailed bully yelled at the raven haired girl. Lance finally snapped and breaks the catfight between the girls walks over to Nyma, Jessica, Ezor and Zethrid. "You guys leave at once!", said Lance. "I don't care about what drama you have Nyma but you're being too immature!", he said defensively to the blonde mean spirited bully. "Like blah, blah, BLAH-", and then she gets slapped really hard by Shirogane and gets knocked down by the floor. "Aye!", cried Lance as he stands between Shirogane and Nyma and looked furiously at Nyma and tells her again. "I told you to leave at once!", yelled Lance. "Okay, we've had enough.", said Jessica. "Nyma, you had your fun and defeat. We're leaving Lance, thanks to you.", she said to Lance while scolding at Nyma. "That's good.", Lance said glaringly. The four girls walked away and Nyma's still growling like a dog. "You really blew it this time Nyma.", said Zethrid and Ezor agrees what her lover says. "Oh shut your quiznak! All of you!", shouted Nyma as she walks to her laidback boyfriend Rolo. "Woah. What happened to you?", said Rolo being concerned about his girlfriend. "Just a fight...", Nyma said bitterly when Shirogane gives her a red handmark on her left cheek. 

After school is over, Lance looked at the ponytailed Japanese girl

After school is over, Lance looked at the ponytailed Japanese girl. "You okay Shiro?", said Lance. "Yeah...", Shiro replied to the Cuban boy. "That's good.", he said as he walked back to his friend smilingly. "You okay as well Kath?", said Lance. "Yeah.", Kathy said as she turns to the ponytailed girl in black. "And you, I didn't get your name.", she says to Shiro. "Oh, me?", said Shiro as she started to introduced herself. "Well, I'm Takako Shirogane but you can me Shiro for short because "Shiro" means "white" in Japanese and while "Shirogane", my last name, means "silver" in Japanese as well.", she said when explaining to Kathy. "Oh shoot!", said Lance. "I'm going to be late for work! Sorry guys, I'll see you later!", he said as he runs back to work. and suddenly, "Takakooooooo!", a unknown male voice that Shiro heard and it was... Her boyfriend Adam!

To Be Continued.

Author's note: Whew, that was the longest chapter that I even written! Also sorry about writing Nyma as a mean spirited psychopath of a bully since I read to Scarlet's fanfic, Highschool Troubles. Also Shiro and Adam are only 19 in this fanfic since both are like the same age or something. So sorry about the cliffhanger everyone and hopefully I'll do Chapter 3 where we meet the gang! so, sayonara! And the art was done by yours truly. ;)