chpt 2.

grayson.
[ tuesday ]

i wake up at 8am.. hm. its still dark.. and its still raining..

i get ready to go out, wrapping a black raincoat around my body. i grab an umbrella and walk out to head towards the library into the dark rainy morning.

cars continue to drive past splashing water onto the sidewalks. i smile to myself at how pretty the outside scenery looked.

[ 15 minutes later ]

as i continue walking, i see the local library up ahead.

i enter the library smiling at julia, the librarian. "good morning grayson." she smiles softly and i smile back.

i wonder around looking for a new book.
one that i haven't read before.

[ 10 minutes later ]

"bye julia! have a good day" i smile, heading towards the exit. "goodbye grayson, you too!" she waves me off as i leave.

as i walk down the stairs the rain becomes heavier and harder. i clutch the book in my arms, quickly opening the umbrella.

as i was about to go my normal way home, i see a group of misfits blocking the path, i watched one of them run onto the road and started throwing glass bottles at the cars.

i felt like i should take the long way home for safety purposes, so i did. i head through the alleyway that leads to a different street which is 15 minutes away from my house.

the rain becomes louder. i hear lightning strikes in the distance. my heart starts to speed up in my chest. "i need to get home." i say to myself, cautiously.

as i was coming up to the street, i hear soft crying echoing through out the alleyway. instead of carrying on and walking, i decide to follow the noise to see if anyone needed help.

"hello?.." i say, as i come closer to the noise.
i slowly walk, heading behind the dumpster.

—————————————————
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER TWO.
IF YOU DONT ALREADY, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE AUDIOS/SONGS THAT I ADD TO THESE CHAPTERS BC IT KINDA SETS THE MOOD A BIT

SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON A "CLIFFHANGER". THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT SO IM SORRY ABOUT THAT TOO 🥺!! CHAPTER THREE WILL BE SO MUCH LONGER ILY AHSHSJ

BUT DONT WORRY ILL TRY UPDATE SOON; SCHOOL IS TOO MUCH FOR ME AT THE MOMENT.