chpt 6.

grayson
i wake up to the sound of soft tapping against my window, still raining. i check my phone and see the time; 7:30am. i sit up and let my back lay against the headboard, stretching, letting the nauseous feeling go away. i stare outside watching the rain. i inhale softly, beautiful.
i quickly remember that ethan is still here. i slip on some soft slippers and walk downstairs, i make sure to be a little quiet incase he's still sleeping. i slowly walk over towards the L shaped couch and check on him, he's still asleep.. the bags have faded a little, i can't even imagine how he must feel right now.

i walk towards the kitchen, grabbing his phone from out of the rice and plugging it in to the spare charger that i leave lying around. the phone flashes bright white, good. it still works. i leave it charging on the counter. i start to grab ingredients for an omelette, i'm guessing ethan is really hungry so i double the recipe.

- 25 minute time skip -

ethan
i slowly wake up, shivering at the warmth of being wrapped up in blankets. my eyes slowly dope open, i look around at my surroundings, sitting up. so it wasn't a dream. i sigh in relief, that was possibly one of the best sleeps i've had in a long time. i'm fully awoken at the smell of food, i'm so hungry it smells amazing. i watch a tiny boy pop out of the corner of my view, i stare at him and give him a tiny smile. he does a little tiny wave, smiling whilst walking towards me. i get up immediately fast walking towards the short guy, wrapping my arms around him. "hey. you're up! how ar-" he stops mid-sentence, realising the situation.

"t-thank you. thank you s-so much." i sigh, gently squeezing him. my eyes start to water. i'm very grateful that he found me. he giggles softly, wrapping his little arms around my neck. "of course. i'm glad i found and was able to help you before anything worse could of happened to you." i smile, letting go of him.
"thank you so m-much. y-you have a beautiful home from what i've seen." i say, wiping my eyes. "aw, thank you ethan" grayson smiles.
"i just finished making breakfast, i was just about to see if you were awake." my stomach starts to rumble at the smell, we both softly laugh before heading towards the kitchen. the food looks amazing, i slightly gasp at how good it looked. he's already plated up the food for the two of us. i sit down on one of the barstools next to him.

grayson
i smile, looking at him. he is staring back at me. i think he's waiting for me to eat? "go for it! you must be hungry." i say, slightly laughing, after that he starts going ham. i sadly smile, he must have been hungry for so long. nothing to eat. i gave him quite a lot of omelette compared to me, i have never been much of a big eater, i start to eat with him.

————————————
hi guys! i missed you <3 sorry this chapter is really short! i've had writers block for sometime and i'm slowly but surely getting inspiration for this book! next chapter will be a LONG one :))
see u next time x