The 4th

July 4th came fast. My brothers famous barbecue party was in full swing.

 My brothers famous barbecue party was in full swing

The whole block must have been here. Kids were running around playing with games and jumping in and out of Walkers pool.

Parents eating and drinking having a good time with each other.

The 4th was a pretty big deal for us I guess you could say.

"Drink up!" Hailey said as she placed a beer down next to me.

"Where's Colton?"

"He's with Walker and Gabby and And the dog." I pointed over to Walker and him as they stood together getting food. Gabby was in Colton's arms as he made a plate up. Gunner was looking up at him wanting food. We had asked if he could come with us. I felt bad leaving him for so long.

"He's really cute with her." She said making me smile.

"Yeah He is."

"Does he know?" I knew what she was asking. I looked back to her and shook my head. "No."

"Savannah. You know you have to let him know. He seems like he will take it well. I mean he looks like he is really fond of her."

"He won't be fond of me or Derick after what I say." And the thought of him hating me and his best friend made me sick. I couldn't do that to him.

"Well he's probably wondering why Dericks not here right now..." and she had a point there.

I hated that she was right. Damnit she knew how to get to me.

"What are you two talking about?" Walker asked as he sat down next to Hailey.

"The wedding." Hailey said fast covering for me "we still don't have a place for the reception."

"Oh my mom said that she could let you use the barn. She thought since she was doing all the food it would be easier. That way you didn't have to waist money on an expensive place." Colton sat down keeping Gabby in his lap.

"Your moms barn? The one we all used to drink in?" Hailey laughed.

"Yeah. I mean I'll have to clean it up a bit but it's still good as new."

That old barn was a story in its self. Yet another place we would go after a football game win.

"Well if she's ok with it."

"Yeah she's totally in for it."

Gabby sat her little self up and faced Colton who held her up.

I smiled seeing her smile up at him. She was to cute.

"Dadda." Left her lips making all of us freeze. I blinked a few times seeing the shocked look on his face as well.

"D-did she just..." Hailey said