Can't sing

2 Years later.

I watched Colton ride around with Gabby in front of him as I held our son in my hands. Gunner was by my feet watching.

"Alright you two it's time for lunch" I called before I started walking back to the house as the dog followed me.

Jack started crying in my arms and I knew it was time to feed him.

I got in and put him in his chair getting his bottle ready.

"Look out!" Colton called as he flew Gabby into the house giggling. It was sweet to see her laugh like that with him.

"Clean your hands you two."

"Yes mamma." Gabby said running off to the bathroom.

Colton walked over to the kitchen sink to wash his hands as I fixed up the sandwich's.

"Um thanks." He grabbed a pice of cheese as he walked past me.

"Colton Young don't do that. No wonder your daughter comes behind me sometimes and takes food when I'm not looking."

He smiled taking a bite of the cheese making me roll my eyes.

"Hello Jack." Gabby said coming back into the room and sitting right in front of him. She was really good with Jack. Always wanted to help out with him.

"Here you go baby." I placed the sandwich in front of her and went back to making one for Colton.

I turned my back to them and heard the fridge open and close. At first I didn't think anything of it till I heard giggling.

I turned around and saw Gabby laughing as she looked at Colton. He had his mouth shut and it was filed with something.

"Gabby What did your daddy do?" I asked turning around fully and Colton stood there looking guilty.

"I don't know!" Her shoulders shrugged as I looked at her. This time when I looked back to Colton it didn't look like there was anything in his mouth.

"Colton Young...what's behind your back?"

"Nothing. I don't know what your taking about." Gabby laughed as he had a smile on his face.

I got closer to him and started reaching around his back but he held me back.

Gabby laughed as we fought thinking it was so funny. I used my two pointer fingers and put them to his sides making him jump giving me time to look behind him.

"Oh no." Gabby laughed as I pulled a carton of ice cream around.

"Colton."

"You see what had happened was..." he started saying "um...did I tell you that your pretty." He gave me a smile thinking he was winning this one.

"You think your cute hmm?"

"well yeah I think that's why you married me." I rolled my eyes at him getting back to making the lunch.

Colton put the radio on and right away I knew what the song was.

I looked to him and he smiled.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked as wanted started to play in the background.

"yes you may." I took his hand and he pulled me to him making me laugh.

"Should I sing?"

"No Colton." I laughed as he spun me.

"To late. 'Like everything that's green, girl, I need you

But it's more than one and one makes two"

"Daddy can't sing!" Gabby cried covering her ears and little Jack laughed and gunner started barking

"I can to!"

He turned back to me and winked making me roll my eyes with a smile.

He got closer to me and soon I felt his lips go to mine.

"NOO" gabby cried as she coved Jacks eyes and hers with her hands.

I laughed pushing Colton back. He laughed going to Gabby picking her up swinging her around.

She laughed letting him do so and baby Jack clapped laughing.

This was love. My family.

                                   The end