Author's Note

This message is to thank you guys for all your votes and comments! Since school has started and this year is a really important year, I will not be updating frequently but will be updating here and there. I will try to find an ending for this story as soon as possible. Again thank you very much for all the votes, it means a lot.

Also I would like to say RIP Joan Rivers, the woman who made me chuckle for hours on end, her humorous puns and jokes in my ears for days, retelling them but failing because I'm not as funny as her. My condolences are with her family, certainly her daughter Melissa who was showered with the love her mother had provided. I give them strength to be able to move on with the death. Joan will never be forgotten.

I also want to say RIP Simone Battle, who committed suicide. I couldn't stop crying knowing that she was gone, only at 25. She was a talented gentle soul who connected with an audience with her soulful voice. I was proud that she made it into the X Factor then later on as a member of GRL. I hope the GRL members stick together and Simone's family will not depress over this and will find the strength to move on. I don't want Simone to be remembered as the girl from that band who killed herself but as the girl from that band who used her talent to reach out to people, almost like a motivational speaker, who changed many lives. Note that suicide is never the answer to your problems because if you think no one cares, then you are wrong. As soon as you're gone, you will realise that people are going to miss you; your laugh, your smile, your eyes, everything! Everyone has problems but every problem has a solution, some taking ages to be solved but everything will get better, I promise.

Yes this message is a little long but before I end this, it would really help if you trend #FindAlice. Alice is a 14 year old girl who is suffering from anorexia who has been missing since August in England. It would really help since the news will spread and more people will try to help and find her.

Last note, thank you for all your nice comments and votes. This really has helped me to boost my confidence and have even more belief in myself, knowing that I actually have an ability to write and make people feel a certain way.

- Allya