HOW TO WIN

This giveaway will last until the last day of March, after which the winners will be handed their prices.

I had to think long and hard for what the criteria for winning should be. I did not want to hold a contest where people are forced to write or make a cover, or blah blah. Because, truth be told, some of us are simply readers. We are completely incapable of designing or writing. So, this is 100% a reader's giveaway.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS;

1) Live on earth.

Yes, be human, and you qualify. Your item will be shipped to whatever country the good Lord placed you in. However, please provide a shipping address.

2) Prove your fandom.

If you're going to win an e-book copy of UNTIL YOU or A BRIDE FOR US, you'll need to prove to me that you've actually read the book up to the point it was cut short on wattpad. All you'll need to do is answer a few (easy) questions about the characters in the book you'd like a copy of, and that's it.

3) Give me your soul.

No, I'm kidding. But really, I'd like to know that I have your heart. ARE YOU MY MOST VALUABLE READER? You'll need to show me that you actually pay attention to my junk by answering simple questions about me, and my journey so far on wattpad —most of which I talk extensively on in my author notes. All you have to do is find that author note, and you'll find your answer.

Phew.

That's all you need to win. It's really not that big a deal, right?

To find out more about this giveaway, keep this book in your library, and I'll keep you updated on some of the questions I'll be asking.

I'll begin the questions with UNTIL YOU. Once the winners are chosen, we'll proceed from there. I'm unsure of when I'll start posting the questions, so do stick around.