GIVEAWAY- YAY/NAY

Welcome, to yet another giveaway! Thank you for sticking around guys.

The last giveaway was fun, but I guess there were a few who weren't exactly happy with the outcome cause I used a randomizer without telling you guys I was going to use one. For that, I apologize.

For this giveaway, things will be different. You're not going to answer questions you certainly might not remember, all that's required of you is to post your favorite quote of any of my stories on Instagram (the only social media I'm available at), tag me @lilyorevba and add a link to the story on wattpad.

Simple enough? (If you would like more details on how to quote wattpad stories on Instagram, send me a PM, I'll be happy to show you. It's pretty simple, really.)

Great.

What do you stand to gain from all of this, you may ask?

How about my love and appreciation?

No? Not enough? How dare you break my heart like this? 😭

Fine, how about some hugs, kisses, love, appreciation, a shout out of whatever book you have written to all my followers (If you have a book), and a pretty cool journal to scribble all those story ideas that have been lurking at the back of your mind all these years? Certainly that's got to be enough, right???

Now, to choosing the winner...

A part of me wants to choose the winner using a randomizer online, where I feed in all the names of the people that enter, and spin a wheel, allowing fate decide the winner. However, the last time I did that, there were people who weren't exactly happy about it. So, I'm here to ask how you guys would like for the winner to be chosen? Leave a comment behind if you do not support the whole randomizer thing and I just might go with your suggestion.

P.S: This giveaway is open to residents from around the world.