[𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒑] : 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂

genre: badboy!au
word count: 242 words

[7:14 pm] it was quiet when you heard a rumble of a motorcycle coming from outside, it only meant that your boyfriend had arrived. you got off the couch and went outside to see a badboy!seonghwa taking off his helmet and running his hands through his thick blond hair, looking as good as always.

you approached him enthusiastically and greeted him before he told you to hop in.

"it's gonna be fast and that's quite dangerous for you so you better hold onto me tight." he warned when he handed you a helmet. you gladly took it and wore it on your hand before resting your hands on his shoulders, making yourself stable so you wouldn't fall.

despite seonghwa's bad boy looks, he was a gentleman. taking care of you in every single aspect, he just had this soft spot for you and only you deep inside him and you couldn't be any happier that he felt comfortable enough around you to show his soft side.

once he started the engine it went fast, the wind hit your face and you were excitedly screaming. you had some kind of an adrenaline rush due to the high speed, but you enjoyed it nonetheless. and seonghwa just chuckled at how amused you were.

(a/n) i was inspired by all the timestamps thing on tumblr so i decided to add some here too !! hope you enjoy those