She's The Best Thing To Ever Happen

My princess is the best, nobody can ever top her. Sometimes she has problems but she's shy to talk about it, I find it cute. When she does tell me about it, I try my best to help her out. I may not understand what's she's going through. All I know is that she's my superwoman, she's been through a lot, and for that I respect her. I'm willing to go through all her bullshit and all her false accusations because I love her. Losing her is just a nightmare that I wouldn't want. She always gets blamed, I feel sorry, but saying sorry is nothing when I can't act and do something. The best I can give her is an opportunity for her to be able to blame someone. There are times where I just don't understand the hints she's giving, and after I know what it is I feel bad that I can't see it and let her down. But my munchkin is always very forgiving and she always forgive me, I feel sorry but I'm always learning to understand her hints.

Those aside, my life has never been better without her. She's the epitome of my happiness, the reason I a strive for a better future for her. Seeing her happy is the best feeling ever. My cute little munchkin is always giving it her all in everything she does but like me, we're both lazy and clumsy. We'll, I'm clumsier. My munchkin is the best. She's always giving me the best, making me happy and filled with her unconditional love. I'll never stop loving her nor leave her side. I want her in my arms forever.