Intro

Jessica Jones, 24 years old.

Her parents died in a car accident when she was only twelve years old. She grew up in an orphanage being all by herself. Now she is the manager of the head administration section, for almost two years, at Barneys & Co. in New York. Jessica knows that life is cruel and that people are mean. She started as an assistant for the Company and worked hard, to get where she is now.

Now being persuaded to handle the position as a personal assistant of the new CEO, she is struggling with her emotions, still finding the difference, between being in love or tempted by her new boss. Knowing his reputation for being arrogant, ruthless, and a womanizer, she is slowly but profoundly falling for him.

Just as Jessica thought, that she found prince charming, strange things were happening around her.

Who was the person she thought, she knew so well...?

Brent O'Neal, 28 years old.

He is the eldest son of Sophia Barneys and Michael O'Neil. His mother died four years ago, due to cancer. Growing up without his biological father around him, his grandfather Mr. Barneys, the founder of Barneys & Co., took over the father role in his life.

Besides being handsome, he is having excessive parties and a carefree lifestyle. He was living a sinful life, full of scandals and affairs, battling his fight with himself. Just as he took over the Company of his grandfather being the new CEO, he finally found someone, who can handle him and his flaws, turning his life upside down.

How are both going to manage their roller-coaster relationship, facing their consequences of the past...?

© 2019 Mrs. S. Roxas All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to vote guys! Thank you so much for reading!!