Chapter One

Four Weeks ago:

Barry had gone into the speed force... He was gone. My Confidence left with him. He might have not been my brother or my boyfriend but he was my friend and I loved him. In a friendly way. Caitlyn was always trying to make me get out of the house, be social. But nothing felt right. I was losing weight and I might have cut off alot of my hair.. But I liked it short. Boyish. It reminded me of Barry. I stared at the door, knowing Caitlyn had already gone to the Horrid bar she works at. She Wasn't exactly caitlyn... But she wasn't killer frost either But Either one was good for me. I couldn't lose my sister as well. I lay back and stared at the ceiling, My short brown hair lightly flopping over my eyes. I moved my hair out of the way and pulled out my phone and quickly pulled up my messenger, flipping onto caitlyn.

11.32 am - Ali

When are you going to be back- I want to Talk.

I got a message less than two minutes later.

11.33 -Caitlyn

I need you to come to the old airport.

I was confused. Why out of all places would I go there... And why would she be there. I hadn't left the house for over six months and I was positive I looked like shit. But I wasn't going to tell her that.

11.35- Ali

Why?

I waited. I waited and I waited. I didn't know why she hadn't messaged me back. I didn't really know. I must've just lied there for about five miutes repeating the song The End from my chemical romance... a song and Band I had listened to alot these past six months. I must've just placed my phone bacl on my bed when It buzzed again.

11.41 - Caitlyn

This is Cisco, Yeah Hi...We're going to get Barry Back.