Chapter four:

Four weeks later, Present:

Things Had Gotten alot Better since Barry got Back. I started wearing Less Hoodies and spent a little more time outside But...I hadn't told them I was on the Bus that Created the Meta humans, And I had a pretty good reason not to, seeinh what happened to everyone else. Then Nothing Happened to Me. So I got to thinking, Maybe I wasn't Affected. Hopefully. Caitlyn and I were Silent as we took the Elevator upstairs, as she impatientally tapped her foot. When The door opened we both got out, her far ahead of me when I was stopped by a hand on my arm. "Who are you?" I heard a Ruff gravelly voice question. I turned towards the voice my eyes widening as they met, which probally would've been the Scariest Face in the Multiverse. "A-Ali snow." I stuttered loud enough for Caitlyn to hear me. I heard the clicking of her heels as she walked towards me before Gasping. " Cisco's Personal assistant." He murmered under his breath before letting go of me and walking in the oppisite direction. "Who was that?" I asked slowly turning to her. "I'm not sure I want to know." She said pulling a face. I laughed as we walked into the cortex, everyone turning to look at us. "Why is the scariest man I've ever seen roaming our halls?" Caitlyn Questioned as I sat down on one of the spinny chairs next to Iris. "Cisco." "Oh Ok." "Ok, so Iv'e got the corners report for the death of the bus driver, but it doesn't seem like there's any signs of foul play..." Iris Trailed off, swipping across the screens. "Aside from him being the one guy who could've told us who else was on that bus." Joe sighed. "They've logged his personal affects, lets see. Credit cards,cash, resipts..." She trailed off again. "Wait go back." Barry said, his eye brows furrowing. I sat up straighter to see the screen better. "Wait, there. Ralph Dibney."

Flash Back:

"Im Ali." I Muttered. He grinned. "Ralph Dibney my lady." He said bowing his head. I laughed.

End of Flash Back:

I felt my my face heat up and in the Refection I could see I was way more Pale then I was before. "Ali, you ok?" Caitlyn asked shaking my shoulder. I snapped out of my face, my eyes widening when I noticed Joe and Barry weren't in the room anymore. "Did you know him?" Iris asked pointing at the picture up on the screen. Yep that was definately him. "Ah, yes. Um I met him when I was Catching the bus...." I trailed off realising what I had said. "You were on that bus!" Caitlyn nearly yelled. "Why didn't you tell us?" Iris asked more softly then my sister had. "I don't know because you seem to test anybody Even if they don't want you to, and Im pretty sure I haven't been affected! I-Im going to go with Barry and Joe." I sighed storming after them. This was not how I planned my morning was going to go.