Chapter two

Four weeks ago:

I tensed up after I read the message. It Struck a nerve. And It Hurt. I also had questions. How? Had they told Iris? Why Now? I didn't Answer her but instead walked over to my draws and Pulled out A red T-shirt , black jeans and a matching Jumper. I quickly got dressed and pulled up the Hood, making my hair partially covering my eyes and Pulled out my keys slowly unlocking my door and walking out into the hallway. Withen a minute I was outside, The sun glaring at me. I winced as the sun burned my eyes but quickly got out of my faze when the Star labs Van rolled up beside the house, Caitlyn at the wheel, in her leather jacket. "We thought you might need a ride." She said slowly, giving me a sad smile. I bit my lip and nodded walking over to the door. Before I could Even touch it It was Thrust open and I was pulled into a tight hug by My... Old Friend Cisco. "Don't worry, we'll get him back." He murmered under his breath when I didn't hug him back. After he said those words I hugged him back burrowing my face into his Neck. "T-Thank you."

--

When the Van stopped Cisco helped me up as the sliding door slid open. We jumped out and I awkwardly stood beside Caitlyn looking around the Airport, seeing everything had already been set up, ahead of time. "You guys stay here, Im just going to talk to Joe and Wally."He said, before bolting around the other side of the Van. "How is he- How are we meant to get him out?" I asked slowly. "Um you'll find out soon." She muttered, taking my hand and leading me around the van. "The five of us.. We can do it." I heard Cisco say before hearing Joe Reply with "what do you mean the five of us?" Caitlyn began walking with me towards them. "Hi Joe." She said slowly, stopping about five metres away from him and Wally, who had grown up alot since I had last seen him. "Its ok, she's Caitlyn again. She's here to help us. And Then we got Ali back as well... she's still abit... You know shaken." Cisco added quickly. I looked at the ground. "so? whadda say?" "You better be right!" Joe said pointing at Cisco who grinned wildly, glancing at me. "I am." He said walking over to something else. Caitlyn let go of my hand and walked towards Joe as I gave Wally a sad smile before He came over to Hug me. "Joe, I know I can never make up for the things that I did to you, to Cecil. But I just hope, I Hope that maybe one day you can forgive me." Wally pulled away from the Hug, one arm over my shoulder so could both look at Joe and Caitlyn. He looked at her for a second before sighing. "Come here."He said holding out his arms. They hugged eachother making me and Wally smile. "Now lets bring EVERYBODY home today." Joe said grinning at me but Pointing at Caitlyn. "Got it!" Caitlyn said, grinnning as she walked over to Cisco. "So how exactly are we going to bring Barry Back without blowing a hole in the universe?" Wally Asked Curiously As I went over to Hug Joe. "Ha. Well in the Spirit of bringing back old friends, may I present the speedforce Buzoca! I made a few, slight modifications as Captain solo would say. caitlyn and I were working all night, tuning the querksphere." "What?" "The querksphere. Fulled with Barry's Unique genetic Marker, and strong enough to track Barry's specific D.N.A in the Eletrical current of the speedforce." Caitlyn said quickly answering Joe's Question. "Once we Track Barry and Pull him out, the Querksphere will trick the speedforce into thinking he's still there." Cisco pointed out. I crept away from Joe and Wally and Over to Caitlyn, Running a hand through my hair which was sticking out of my Hood. "Hey Wally, Can you put that on the Centre Piline?" Caitlyn called as Wally threw the Querksphere up in the Air Catching it again, over and over. He grinned at her and In a Flash it was were she instructed and he was back in his original spot. "Ready!" Caitlyn called eyeing the screen. I looked at it. MAN that looked confusing. Just as COnfusingas our mother... Kidding, kidding."Querkmatter scanning eletrical current. Now Triangling Querkmatter on his Location." Caitlyn called loudly as the Wind wipped towards us and the screen she was watching went all wacky. "I've got a Lock on something!" She exlaimed. "Its Him. ITS HIM!!" Cisco yelled loudly. "NOW CISCO!" Caitlyn yelled. Then there was a Flash of Light.