Chapter five

I wish I hadn't given my secret away. They weren't meant to know untill I was sure I wasn't Affected. Too late for that now. I luckily caught up to Barry and Joe when They stopped outside a Tall building. "Is this the place?" I heard Barry ask Joe. "Must Be." Joe replied. "Um, Guys can I come too?" "Joe gave Barry A confused look. "Of course..." Barry trailed off, his eyes searching my face curious. Joe opened the door allowing Barry and I to walk through before traveling up the flight of stairs untill we got to the third floor before having a door fly open and have an angry lady storm past holding a handful of papers. "This is definately his place." Joe said looking after the lady before opening the door and walking through. "You reconsidered, Huh?" A fimmilar voice said before a chair spun around revealing the one and only, Mr Ralph Dibney. "Joe West." He said slowly. "Barry Allen and..... Ali? Right?" He asked looking curiously at me. I hung my head when Barry's and Joe's Gazes lingered on me. "Hi Ralph." I mumbled under my breath. "Allen... Long time Rookie." Ralph said slowly, peeling his gaze away from me. "Well, Im not a Rookie anymore Dibney... You look Healthy." "Yeah." Ralph said patting his stomache. "Got a spare Tyre out of the trunk. It happens. It'll happen to you too slim jim." I shot Barry a look. Yeah... I couldn't imagen Barry... Fat for one thing. "So boys and girl, what brings you to casiday Dibney." "Were you on the four o five bus about four weeks ago around noon?" Barry asked sighing. Ralph glanced at me making me realise something. Barry and Joe woul Kill me for being on that bus. "Thats... A very specific Question." Ralph said slowly. "We found you IOU in the desesde Bus Drivers Personal Effects." Joe said, glancing at me. "Desesde? Thats one less UIO." Ralph said a large grin on his face. He sat down. "Whats it to you two. Beg your pardon, you three." "Its a Simple question, why don't you just answer it?" Barry said frowning at Ralphs lack of response. "You walk into my office... After FIVE years... Like nothing ever happened, and ask me for a Favor. I smell a mystery." "Its not a favor... Its information-" "And how much is this information worth?" Ralph said cutting over Barry. "Are you shaking us down?" Joe asked furrowing his brows. "I know something you don't." Ralph said taking a Donut out of his draw and biting it before talking.. with his mouth full, which made me feel like slapping him. Gross. "And you need it badly, or you wouldn't swallow down your pride and face me... After what you did." Ralph said glaring at Barry who tried to step forward but was stopped by Joe. "After what I did?" "Ralph, people on that bus were exposed to a dangerous substance." Joe said once again glancing at me. ShIt. He was onto me. "Dangerous?" Ralph asked putting down his donut. " Dangerous like what? Like Ebola?" He asked his face paling. "Were you on the bus or not." Barry asked in an angry tone. "No." Ralph said. He was lying. And I was the only one that knew it."Okay. Lets go." Barry said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room and down the stairs before leading me outside with Joe following close behind. "What was that?" Barry asked.

"W-what was what?" I asked, silently cursing my Stuttering. "You and him kept looking at eachother, and you froze up in the lab... Do you know him?" Barry asked. "Barry. She was on the Bus." Joe said looking down at his phone. Dangit. "Okay lets just go back to star labs... is there anything else you want to tell us?" Barry asked. I looked past him and Watched confused as Ralph was slowly let down the buildings... By his legs. "Yeah. Um, I think Ralph was affected." I said. Joe and Barry Spun around. "Your right, he was lying." Barry said sighing before he and Joe walked over to him.

Oh shit.