Chapter 4: A Holy Surprise

(Y/n) POV

Rias and her peerage have called us over to meet two emissaries from the Church. I growl under my breath as we appear in their club room. I see that they are all staring at me, but I ignore them. And I notice the two emissaries in middle of the club room.

"Who are they?"

"Greetings Holy Sword wielders. I am Tsuki, a devil Tomsk hybrid, and this is my peerage. We inhabit the nearby forest."

"Who's the tall guy?"

"My Rook. His names is (Y/n) Terrasmus. My rook am done of my strongest pawns."

"Doesn't look so tough to me."

"That's what God said, before I blasted s hole through his chest."

Godzilla's tattoo appears, and his spectral form manifests. He glares wrathfully down at the pair. The blue haired girl draws her sword.

"You!"

"Xenovia, what is that?"

"I am surprised you haven't heard of me, when I'm the reason you clutch those swords."

"Wha...?"

"Irina it's true. This is the Beast of Annihilation, and the Incarnation of Destruction, Godzilla. He single handedly destroyed the original Excalibur, mercilessly slaughtered thousands of angels, devils and fallen, killed the original Satans, and harmed God himself. And it took 12 millennia to seal him away, at the cost of a thousand lives."

"How did they seal me again? Oh yes, I was low on energy after helping the Nekomata race flee from the Devils after their unjust sentencing to extinction. So I slaughtered the forces pursuing them. I've always had a soft spot for the innocent, after a kind angel showed me the good side of the Three Factions and humanity."

"But she suffered the price, and was accused of siding with the enemy, and was struck from grace, becoming a Fallen. Overcome with bloodlust I charged at heaven itself and proceeded to destroy it. I had realized that angels can be unjust as well. So I took on the four Archangels themselves and God."

Irina takes a step back, staring fearfully at the hulking monstrosity. Xenovia glances at me, and realizing that he connected to me, charges at me.

"If your his wielder, if you die, he won't be unleashed for another millennia!"

She jumps into the air, her sword at the ready. But Godzilla's gauntlet form appears, and I catch the blade. I glare at her.

"Shut up."

And I punch her, sending her flying back. I sit down on the couch that was pulled up earlier. I glare at the two exorcists.

"(Y/n)!"

I flip Rias off. When her peerage do the same, I raise my other hand and flip them off. I chuckle and so does Godzilla. I close my eyes, falling asleep.