Chapter 7: Meet the Family

(Y/n) wakes up with a start, and groans in slight pain. He sits up, and rubs part of his pelvis. He reaches over the side of the bed for some thing to put on. He feel around for his boxers, and finally finds them. He puts them on.

"Had fun?"

"Fuck off."

Godzilla Earth chuckles.

"Guess I deserve that. Well?"

"It... was actually really nice. She really was a bit rough and commanding, but I'm glad my first was with her."

"And if you got her pregnant?"

"I'll help her with raising the child. I didn't mean what I said yesterday I was just... in shock. I mean, yeah, I'm young, but I do want a kid. My little cousin was closest experience of taking care of a baby, so I have a little bit of experience."

"Sound nice. Wish I could have had kids..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I'm gonna go back to sleep."

"Okay."

      (Y/n) feels Earth's presence fade, and he heads into the kitchen. He starts to cook some bacon, and soon feels two arms draped over his shoulders. He smiles.

"Good morning love."

"Hello. I heard your conversation. You meant what you said, right?"

"Of course. I'm glad you didn't mean what you said."

The two then hear movement behind them, and turn around. They see everyone, grinning.

"So? How did it go?"

They blush, while Aelus looks confused.

"It went fine."

"Sweet!"

A loud knock is heard, much to everyone's confusion.

"Who could that be?"

Alia goes to the open the door, but as soon as she does so she immediately closes it with a panicked look on her face.

"Tsuki! It's your parents."

(Y/n) freezes. He then starts to sprint to door and when Alia moves aside to let it open, he does one of his best moves.

 He then starts to sprint to door and when Alia moves aside to let it open, he does one of his best moves

The door opens to reveal a tall man with fiery orange hair and nine fiery orange furry tails. His eyes are a deep blood red and they glare at the quivering form of (Y/n).

 His eyes are a deep blood red and they glare at the quivering form of (Y/n)

And next to him his a woman with deep red hair. Tsuki is almost a splitting image, except that the woman is most definitely human. Except her magic aura was monstrous.

 Except her magic aura was monstrous

"At least the best has common sense."

"Settle down dear. He seems nice enough. Besides, he had Godzilla dwelling in his soul."

The man raises and eyebrow, before grabbing (Y/n) by his collar and lifting him up.

"Wake up you lazy tree lizard."

Godzilla's tattoo glows and his spectral form appears.

"So you're still alive, Kurama."

"Yep. Can't say the same for you though."

"Ha! All I need is to find where they dumped my body, and I can come back."

"What?"

"Don't worry, it won't kill you, and you'll keep my abilities. That's kinda why I wanted you to grow strong. So you'll be able to find it."

"Ok. Fine by me."

"Seriously? I was expecting you to be more upset."

"To be fair, almost the entirety of every single of the Three factions I've met so far are complete assholes."

The man known as Kurama laugh loudly.

"I like this kid! Now I don't mind that you took my daughters virginity!"

"You knew?"

"Call it parent senses. We came to see if this was true. And by the way."

The woman grabs my shoulder, and gives (Y/n) a sweet smile. But a dark aura soon covers her.

"If you break our daughter's heart, we'll break everything in your body."

(Y/n) nods rapidly. The aura vanishes, and she smirks happily.

"Now, I believe that someone is cooking something."

      (Y/n) snaps out of his fear and rushes back to kitchen. He rushes around taking out various pan and pots, essentially becoming a cooking Super Saiyan. Soon, a ridiculous amount of delicious looking food is on the table and (Y/n) is leaning back against his chair groaning with exhaustion as Tsuki comforts him. Everyone digs in.

"My god this super good!"

Kurama slowly turns towards (Y/n) who pales.

"Boy. I demand that you keep on cooking food like this for my daughter and whatever children of yours that comes along the way. Do we have an understanding?!"

"yes...", (Y/n) squeaks.

"Good. Now let us continue enjoying this boy's marvelous meal!"

Everyone laughs. But outside of the house, two hooded women look down at the house with smiles.

"He seems happy. Goji has been taking care of him. Are you excited to see him?"

The other woman nods, her golden hood shimmering slightly.

"(Y/n)... I can't wait to see you. And maybe that fox girl will be kind enough to share your love with me~"

They then vanish with golden light. Godzilla Earth stirs and looks up.

"Was that? No, she must be dead by now. But that other aura. No doubt about it. It's Ghidorah, the Planet Eater. We must fight again, old foe. Or do we? It depends on our hosts."