Chapter 2

-Kanchou Then Got His Coffee As He Walked To Rita And Watched The Sky And Clouds Pass With Her, As They Both Stayed Silent.

Kanchou: "Very Beautiful Sight...Isn't It?"

Rita: "Yes, I Shall Agree."

-Kanchou Blushed A Bit Softly As He Put His Arm Around Rita's Hip-

Rita: "N-Nngh..?"

-Rita Started Blushing Softly Too, As They Both Then Ignored it-

Kanchou: "S-Sorry, It Just Slipped Into My Mind.."

Rita: "It's Fine...After All."

-Rita's Eyes Started Glowing With A Pink Light Color With Her Pupils Forming To Hearts-

Rita: "You Do Make Me Have My Other Side Awaken, Kanchou..~"

-Kanchou Then Mumbled In His Head And Blushed Harder As He Didn't Move.

Kanchou: "Gnngh! S-Shit What Have I Done To Her..?"

-Kanchou Then Took A Deep Breath And Felt Calm.

Kanchou: "A-Aaah...Better."

-Rita Then Groped Kanchou With Complete Lust Taken Over By Her Body, She Then Softly Pressed Her Lips Onto Kanchou's As She Roughly Made Out With Him.

-She Rubbed Her Tongue Onto Kanchou's Tongue, Sometimes Some Saliva Dripped.

-Rita Then Stopped.

Rita: "Mmmha~..I Still Haven't Got Enough...Seems Like We'll Have To Go Stage 2, Kanchou..~"

Kanchou: "N..Noted.."

-Rita Then Grabbed Kanchou's Hand As She Walked To His Room And Pinned Him Down To It.

Rita: "I'm So Lusty For Your Hard Cock, Kanchou~!"

-Then, Rita Pulled Down Captains Black Trousers Plus With His Underwear As She Groped His Dick And Rubbed It With Her Soft Hand Skin As She Then Sucked Hardly Onto It, Almost At The Limit Of Deep Throating It.